Coral Princess ?????

TheHappyWanderer

I'm considering the Coral for Fall 2008. I have sailed the Star, the Diamond, the Sapphire and the Crown. The Coral is a new class to me. What can anybody tell me? We usually sail in a mini. Are these same across the board, or are they different on this smaller ship? Are certain blaconies covered or unc9overed? I don't do sun very well so prefer a covered balcony. Are any of the staterooms in the different categories bigger or smaller and are there some very choice cabins someone might be willing to share the secret?

Thanks in advance.

Marilee

[quote name='TheHappyWanderer']I'm considering the Coral for Fall 2008. I have sailed the Star, the Diamond, the Sapphire and the Crown. The Coral is a new class to me. What can anybody tell me? We usually sail in a mini. Are these same across the board, or are they different on this smaller ship? Are certain blaconies covered or unc9overed? I don't do sun very well so prefer a covered balcony. Are any of the staterooms in the different categories bigger or smaller and are there some very choice cabins someone might be willing to share the secret?

Thanks in advance.

Marilee[/quote]
Marilee, use this link it gives you everything you need to know about Coral Princess. We have sailed both Coral & Island and I believe they are almost identical to the Grand class, except for ship size and balcony configuration.

[quote name='TheHappyWanderer']I'm considering the Coral for Fall 2008. I have sailed the Star, the Diamond, the Sapphire and the Crown. The Coral is a new class to me. What can anybody tell me? We usually sail in a mini. Are these same across the board, or are they different on this smaller ship? Are certain blaconies covered or unc9overed? I don't do sun very well so prefer a covered balcony. Are any of the staterooms in the different categories bigger or smaller and are there some very choice cabins someone might be willing to share the secret?

Thanks in advance.

Marilee[/QUOTE]

So glad to know you are definiately considering this cruise. Can't wait to get prices. Of course, if you go for the mimi we may all have to view the canal from your balcony.

Marilee

[B]The Island and Coral are my favorite ships. Smaller than the Grand class ships...they were actually built to fit comfortably through the Panama Canal. On both ships we had minisuites on the Aloha Deck. There were no cabins above and no open deck, and these minis are on the end of the bumpout sections so the privacy and views were really good. The balconies were small, but that did not matter to us. We loved the location. As in most Princess ships, the Dolphin deck balconies are fully exposed. On these two ships, (I believe they are Sun Class) there are lots of quiet places to spend time, but still lots of open public areas for fun and games. These are great ships![/B]

Archived