Internet Plans

Keith1010

It's been about fifteen months since I've been on my last cruise with Celebrity on board the Summit. Can someone help me with a question as I'm trying to figure out if the Internet Plans have changed since my last sailing with Celebrity.

Can someone please tell me what type of internet plan packages are offered on board the ships and what the pricing is? Also, are any discounts given for past cruisers?

Thanks,

Keith

I don't know if these were the plans 15 months ago (I don't think they were), but on a June Baltic cruise the prices were reduced to 65 cents a minute with various packages down to 38 cents per minute ($100.00 package). If you are a CC member your get from 10-20 per cent discount, but BEWARE. This is not a true discount. They just ADD the money to your internet account. So you don't get $20.00 off the $100 package, you get an extra $20 minutes worth of time on you internet account.

It still is better than it used to be at 75 cents a minute.

Also, if you use up your minutes at the lowest rate, it immediately reverts back to the 65 cents a minute. So watch you time.

We were on the Century and the entire ship is wireless, so it was great using our laptop in our cabin. Connectivity was also excellent everywhere but Russia! Suprise!

Michael

Archived