Does anyone know where I can find a 2008 spring break calendar for all colleges...

ruskatab

I actually once saw someone post a link on one of these boards about when all the colleges in the country go on break. You might want to do a search for "Spring Break" and see if you can come up with anything.

I teach public school but every school I know about in our area is having spring break the week of March 17. Easter is early this year so spring break and Easter are together. My son, who is in college, also has spring break at this time. I wish I could go when the kids were in school.:(

Sophiecat

You might want to watch this site ...

http://www.tripsmarter.com/panamacity/springbreak/sbcalendar.htm

It looks like in 2007 that it was concentrated in the first full week of March.

Yeah I did a search and I found that one too. March is a big time for spring break. Here in NYC it varies...depending upon when Easter and Passover fall out. This year it was the 2nd week of April.

I would pretty much just avoid the month of March. It varies from school to school, but it's generally the 2nd or 3rd week of March. I went to 3 different colleges, never once did I have a spring break the same week as my friends in other schools.

Yes I realize how many colleges there are, I have 3 kids in 3 diffeent colleges myself. Last year someone posted a link to a website that had all of the major colleges spring break dates and it was broken by states. I have done a search on google and on yahoo but can not find anything like the one that was posted last year.

Yes I realize how many colleges there are, I have 3 kids in 3 diffeent colleges myself. Last year someone posted a link to a website that had all of the major colleges spring break dates and it was broken by states. I have done a search on google and on yahoo but can not find anything like the one that was posted last year.

Take a look a few posts up...there is a link with the breakdown but it's for 2007.

at Beach comminities ie: Panama City, Destin, Clearwater..will have a list..Google and call/email. We worked in the hotel industry NW Fla beach area..and got it from Tourist Info/CofC..good luck..that's how Iavoid that pricing.

Like everyone else said avoid March. I, however, think it's worse to be on a cruise with kids from jr high school than college age kids.

As a grownup, if we are vacatiioning without our college/hs age kids we don't ever pick a time that normally kids would be on school break. I'd pick early may or late january/first week of feb to cruise. You won't find many kids on the ships then.

We are sailing early january because it's winter break for college and the ship has many parents bringing their college age kids with them.

Archived