water/soda/alcohol

rice5899

What is the minimum amount of all of these we are allowed to bring on board ourselves

zero! :D :p

But seriously, we bring a 6-pack of water and a few sodas for the room fridge and the rest we purchase on board. Some cruisers bring small coolers with no problem.

Dumb questions but I wanna know! Does a bottle of Arbor Mist count as a bottle of wine? Since it doesn't need to be uncorked, can I still bring it to dinner w/o being charged to uncork it? Or is that tacky? Also, I'm not sure if I misread this in another post, but I thought I saw that people bring their own drink to dinner, i.e. a can of soda...is this true or a no-no?

Dumb questions but I wanna know! Does a bottle of Arbor Mist count as a bottle of wine? Since it doesn't need to be uncorked, can I still bring it to dinner w/o being charged to uncork it? Or is that tacky? Also, I'm not sure if I misread this in another post, but I thought I saw that people bring their own drink to dinner, i.e. a can of soda...is this true or a no-no?

I brought 8 cans of Diet Coke and four empty Nalgene water bottles. I was going to bring bottled water but had read that the water on the ship was very good. The water (at least on the Miracle) is awesome. It is essentially distilled, so it is better than any bottled water. It did not have any distinctive taste, and no additives like some bottled water. They have water taps and ice in all of the dining areas. I just filled out Nalgene bottles and took them with us when we went off of the ship.

I was glad I did not lug the extra weight of bottled water with us with all of the other luggage we had.

Corkage fee has nothing whatsoever to do with taking the cork out of the bottle. It is a hospitality industry term for allowing customers to bring their own wine.

Archived