could I wear this for formal night? (see photo)

jefftina

I am not a real dress up person much, and would not be comfortable in a whole tux or suit getup.:confused: but dont want to miss the formal dinner night. do you think I could wear something like this for formal night with out the big heavy jacket? [ATTACH]52083[/ATTACH]

Im sorry Jeff, did Tina pick this for you to wear? :confused: Take it out back and kill it and fast !!! :eek:

I mean you can take one for the guys, but not this one.

Fred

Since the vest and tie cost as much as a basic tuxedo from the site which the artwork came from originally, I would suggest: a, this is a troll and a successful one at that or b, buy the tuxedo too.

Doc

I am not a real dress up person much, and would not be comfortable in a whole tux or suit getup.:confused: but dont want to miss the formal dinner night. do you think I could wear something like this for formal night with out the big heavy jacket? [ATTACH]52083[/ATTACH]

That is totally awesome, where did you find it? DH would never wear it but my boys sure would. let us know the people's reactions when you return!

Is it a gay cruise?

All kiding aside here, I think most of the replies are pulling your leg. Formal does consist of a Jacket. I think many would love to see you the butt of a joke, so don't do it. Check out some of the jeans on formal night threads and see what they really feel about formal nights.

How rude!! gay or not you have insulted them. No one tells you what to wear and what not to wear!!!

Go for it!! Its perfect for the formal night:)

Rude? It was a joke like everyone is pulling on this poor guy.How many waiter cracks did you read.Speaking of reading, read the CCL web site..

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Dress_Attire.aspx

For those not wanting to dress up, the Lido Restaurants are open nightly and have a casual dress code. Formal Wear: tuxedo; suit and tie; sport coat, tie and slacks; evening gown; cocktail dress; pantsuit Casual Resort Wear: sport shirts and slacks; dresses; skirts; pantsuit; Capri pants NOTE: Shorts, t-shirts, tank tops and bathing attire are not permitted in the Dining Room during dinner.

I think it would look cool with a black tux...... it shows a flair for the daring and definitely lets people know that you enjoy life. You can still be formal; but not stuffy with this splash of humor with wonderful color. Afterall, it's not like the whole tux is made of this same material.

I think it would look cool with a black tux...... it shows a flair for the daring and definitely lets people know that you enjoy life. You can still be formal; but not stuffy with this splash of humor with wonderful color. Afterall, it's not like the whole tux is made of this same material.

He stated he did not want to wear a jacket.It would like nice with the rest of a tuxedo,jacket and pants.

Archived