acapulco

Fisical1

If you do a search you will find out that most have rave reviews about her. I have read only one complaint. For the record, I have not used Rosie as a tour guide.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=6494280

I emailed her yesterday about our group cruise in Sept. we needed to know about several things including could a van handle a wheel chair? within about an hour or so I had my answer, she was very helpful, her prices are reasonable and we are looking forward to using her.

Nita

We used her in April, very well worth it. We were with her till almost midnight. She gives you suggestions on what there is to do, and you get to pick what you want to do, or just let her take you to her favorite its all good. If you decide to use her tell her I said hello.

I just got finished emailing with Rosie about a half dozen times and she has been very very nice. We will be a group of 8 adults and she is giving us a separate van on Oct 2. She is very happy to know that she is well admired on the various boards.

STAN

NCL STAR 9/29/07

does anyone know if Rosie has a web site ??? i will be in Alcapulco on 10/02/07 and it is my 50th Birthday and i have not made any plans yet for the Alcapilco stop and i need to get my rear in gear. I do not know anythig about the Rosie trip and has hopin to get some info.

thank u

minimom (cindi):) :) :)

We have used Rosies services once before in Acapulco and will be using her again coming up this Sept. She is very good and if you need more info just drop her a line at dew_days@hotmail.com

Please keep in mind that there is an under score between dew and days that doesnt show up here on the forum.

Have a great time we are looking forward to doing the same:)

Cindi, I've scheduled Rosie for a tour on 10/3/07 and she has been very responsive to my emails and where I want to go. This is where I expect to go with her on the tour. Rosie is happy to take you where ever you want, or you can follow her suggestions. I understand she also usually stops off at her parents to show their place off and offer some fruit from their trees.

1.- Cliff divers

2.- Chapel of las Brisas

3.- Hotel Casablanca

4.- Fort of San Diego

5.- House of Diego Rivera

6.- Sunset at Pie de la Cuesta

7.- Mirador of Puerto Marques (look out point)

8.- Cathedral of el Zocalo

9.- Lunch at Sr. Frogs

Diana

thanks for the info Diane & lovemexico.

I e-mailed Rosie this morning and she said she would squeeze myself and my DH on the tour. She said i may not be in the same van as her but when we made stops that she would be the one cunducting the tour. I cannot wait i am sooo excited.

thanks again

cindi:) :) :)

Archived