What do y'all think of this purse?

Cruzfan34

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=3B-215437&page=1&cgname=OSSHUPRPZZZ&rfnbr=3621

I love, love, love it, but everyone else seems to think it's a bit over the top. I would wear it with a black jacket and pants set (I'm getting a set from Express) or when I'm wearing mostly black in general....just to give the outfit some "pop". I would never wear it with other busy patterns.

I had posted the link on another fashion forum and everyone hated it. I still like it...just wanted other opinions. I'll probably still get it, I just don't get why it got so many bad reviews. Purple is HUGE this fall. I predict it will sell out and I'll never get my hands on one.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=3B-215437&page=1&cgname=OSSHUPRPZZZ&rfnbr=3621

I love, love, love it, but everyone else seems to think it's a bit over the top. I would wear it with a black jacket and pants set (I'm getting a set from Express) or when I'm wearing mostly black in general....just to give the outfit some "pop". I would never wear it with other busy patterns.

I had posted the link on another fashion forum and everyone hated it. I still like it...just wanted other opinions. I'll probably still get it, I just don't get why it got so many bad reviews. Purple is HUGE this fall. I predict it will sell out and I'll never get my hands on one.

I personally think it is a fun bag!

I have a purple and pink python Cynthia Rawley bag that is also bright and I've gotten some fun wear out of it.

I'm all for accent purses but usually, I think of them in smaller sizes. My concern would be that the purse would be the total focal point because it is so big. But I'm not very trendy, so maybe I'm not a good person to ask!

I'm all for accent purses but usually, I think of them in smaller sizes. My concern would be that the purse would be the total focal point because it is so big. But I'm not very trendy, so maybe I'm not a good person to ask!

Actually, from looking at the dimensions, it doesn't seem like a big bag. I'm sure Dillard's will have it soon because it's a Guess bag, so I might wait until they get it. But, I could also return it to VS if I don't like it once it gets here. It's just so purty on my monitor. :D :D

I kind of feel the opposite. If this were a large bag, I think it might look great, making a great big statement. But it's a medium sized bag 9X13, I think I'd have to see it in person and hold it to make any kind of decision.

Imagine a crisp white outfit, gold flats, purple earings...

I like it more than wearing black with it,

Also good, is a beige or darker cream, if you're a daredevil, try baby blue with a shade of lilac ;)

Love this purse! show it, it's gorgeous, can't wait to visit VS myself in Miami :D

Personally I would wear it with a soft lime dress and flats in the same shade,

Thank you Hoyaheel!! lol. I've posted thumbnails before...just couldn't get this one. :rolleyes:

I'm so glad I'm not the only person in the world who loves this purse. Now I can carry it without fear of being shunned! ;)

I don't think it's over the top at all and it would work w/ lots of other things besides black, including gold and white. For fall, I could see it being used with a rich paisley print that has purple in it. Also, would look great with a charcoal grey cashmere sweater.

For fall, you might think about buying a nice belt (in purple or a print w/ purple) that ties it together with your outfits.

Enjoy!

I kind of feel the opposite. If this were a large bag, I think it might look great, making a great big statement. But it's a medium sized bag 9X13, I think I'd have to see it in person and hold it to make any kind of decision.

Just a note, my Kooba bag is 9x13 and it is quite large.

That's me too. I don't like the metal...and unfortunately that is why I don't like most of the bags out there these days! :(

You might like Henry Beguelin bags. They don't use metal...or very little. I have one of their bags and get a lot of compliments.

They're expensive, but you might be able to get one on Ebay.

www.henrybeguelin.com

Archived