Crown Princess Staff

superdxa

Is Cameron back on the Crown? He was on our Crown cruise last September, but not in February.

If he's back, my wife's cruise is a winner even before she goes. How about Mathew, is he back on the Crown?

Lew

Cameron was great. He made us laugh all the time. His sense of humor was terrific. My 23 year old daughter loved him. She enjoyed seeing him every day. He was on last year's cruise too. He is so adorable. He will definitely make it to Cruise Director one day.

Oceanic 1975

Oceanic 1976

NCL Dreamward '94

Pacific Princess (Love Boat) '01

NCL Dawn '05

Crown Princess '06 Western

Crown Princess '07 Eastern

Can anyone tell us more about the cruise staff on the Crown? How is the cruise director, who are some of the assistants, and what are they like? I leave 8/19 and would love to hear more from some recent Crown cruisers.

The cruise staff was very good. The cruise director was Tim Donovan and he was great too. There also was Fernando from Mexico, Jennifer from Canada, Brett from Canada, Alex i believe from Canada, Esme from South Africa, Veronica- N/A and James who left on Monday to go home to England.

They were all very good and funny. Brett is the Senion Cruise Director and he also was very funny.

loved Brett's llittle comments during bingo calling out the numbers. After awhile all the participants would know them by heart and say everything along with him.

ie...for the # 16 he would always say... Sweet 16 and never been kissed; and what do we say to that.................... everyone IN UNISON......... Rubbish! :D

I just returned from The Crown as well, and found the Cruise Director Tim Donovan to be extremely annoying (I thought it was just me, but my companion and others we met on board also thought he was very annoying). On the other hand, I thought Brett (Asst. Cruise Director) to be very charming and funny. Evryone will have different perceptions I suppose.

:)

I know - On the very last day we were playing Bingo and the ship was very rocky - he told us not to worry cause we had another hour before we sank and that he would give us plastic bags for the bingo cards. Then he told us about the Titanic movie - that he could not understand why Rose didnt move over on the piece of wood for Jack. He was so funny. My daughter loved him.

The cruise staff was very good. The cruise director was Tim Donovan and he was great too. There also was Fernando from Mexico, Jennifer from Canada, Brett from Canada, Alex i believe from Canada, Esme from South Africa, Veronica- N/A and James who left on Monday to go home to England.

Veronica (ahh) is South African

loved Brett's llittle comments during bingo calling out the numbers. After awhile all the participants would know them by heart and say everything along with him.

ie...for the # 16 he would always say... Sweet 16 and never been kissed; and what do we say to that.................... everyone IN UNISON......... Rubbish! :D

OOOPS! I meant Cameron, not Brett

I thought Tim's staff was very good. They were funny and made people have a good time. I thought Tim was a bit invisible. We didn't get to all shows, but usually CDs spread themselves out a bit more. Mind you, the CD never really impacts how I enjoy my cruise one way or the other.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived