Seattle Rental Cars

2bout2c

We are on the Amsterdam Sep 21st. We are interested in a rental car for a couple of days. Do any of the rental car companyies have a return place at the dock? I know we could return it to the airport but why if we don't have to. Thanks for your help.

According to the Port of Seattle website, both cruise terminals have a Thrifty Car Rental Kiosk in the terminal. I am assuming you want to pick up at the airport and drop near the pier. Check with Thrifty to see if they would let you do this with no fee. I would check with other rental companies too as I am sure all major car rentals would have someplace downtown and would be just a short cab ride away if they wouldn't provide transport to the pier.

Here's the port's website. http://www.portseattle.org/seaport/cruise/parkingandtransportation.shtml

I've rented from AAA in Seattle twice. With AAA discount, they are often the best deal.

Both times, we rented at the airport and returned downtown. Their downtown location is near the Convention Center and Hyatt. Taxis were readily available both times, even at 6:30 on a Sunday morning (to get to the train station).

Archived