Sudie???

sbku

S and J,

It's sort of like cruising- there are no truly bad cruises, just some that are truly better. If there's Vodka (or Gin for the purists) and a hint of vermouth, how bad can it be? That said, I hope, given your endorsement, that Sudie is there, because a great martini is a thing of beauty!

See you (meet you) soon;)

A.-

Andrew,

I never had a Martini in my life till we took the Constellation 2 years ago. Wow, did I get hooked on the "foo-foo" Martini's:eek: . Sudie turne me on to those and I now look very forward to that Martini bar:D . It's really not good when the bartenders get to know you by name!!

We are looking for in meeting you and Ed. How many suitcases are you up to now???

Sue:

Just mix up a batch of your B-52 brew and forget about the foo-foo martini's. In fact, if you mix up a VERY LARGE batch, you won't even be able to remember where the martini bar is located!:eek:

Enjoy your transalantic and "Hello" to all those B-52 cruisers who will also be on board. :)

[quote name='RockyTopMom']Sue:

Just mix up a batch of your B-52 brew and forget about the foo-foo martini's. In fact, if you mix up a VERY LARGE batch, you won't even be able to remember where the martini bar is located!:eek:

Enjoy your transalantic and "Hello" to all those B-52 cruisers who will also be on board. :)[/QUOTE]Hey Doris,

How's life??? Hard to sip a B52 while dressed to the "nines";) Sorry you are not on the TA with us, but you signage will be.:D Everyone will know who we are and we will raise a toast to you. Hi to Barbara.

And to put this thread back on track, let's play that well known game"Where's Sudie"????

How rude of me not to reply promptly!:o

Still don't know where Sudie is, but from the sounds of things, unfortunately, not on our trip.:confused:

Re: your other question, we're each taking a large wheeling suit bag and a big suitcase each, plus a (large as they'll allow) carry-on each. With my temperance of late and this little amount of luggage, maybe my dry cleaning bill will be bigger than my bar bill!:eek:

And FYI, remember our cabin switch? The new one (6130) is directly above the Martini Bar- if only I could just lower a pail through the floor!:D

Archived