Intercontinental Tahiti

trixie54

Thanks Twin & Maribeth - so glad, even with those sea urchins :)

I have another question: we reserved IC for 2 nights, then ATN changed our air by 12 hours, so now we're arriving in the early AM vs. the day before, leaving us with just 1 day & night. They aren't responding to my email or faxes about a lower rate for that partial "day". Anyone had any experience with this?

I can't really answer your question. But when I thought our flight was going to arrive at 2am I email them. They said that if we wanted into our room when we arrived we'd need to pay for the night. We choose a different flight.

Are your nights on the weekend? If so, you can join the ambassador club for $150 and get a free weekend night with the purchase of a night.

We stayed at the I.C. on Papeete in June and I had trouble getting in touch with them about a matter. I finally had an email back from them and here is the address which was on the email.

concierge.ictahiti@interconti.pf

I hope this helps with your communication.

I am pretty sure that even if you arrived early in the morning, they will still charge you for a full day. Check in time is anytime after 2pm and I think that even if you arrived at 5am the next morning you would have to pay for a full nights accommodation even though you time was cut right down.

Jennie

Archived