Fish and Chips

They had Fish 'N Chips on the Pride (9/06) and the Spirit (3/07)

Sorry, I thought we were referring to an actual fish and chips "restaurant"... which they have on the conquest class, not any other class. Yes, you may be able to get them for a meal on one of the days... (can't remember which one), but nothing like the ones you get from the fish and chips bars... yummy! Plus, plenty of other great seafood there too!!

Sorry, I thought we were referring to an actual fish and chips "restaurant"... which they have on the conquest class, not any other class. Yes, you may be able to get them for a meal on one of the days... (can't remember which one), but nothing like the ones you get from the fish and chips bars... yummy! Plus, plenty of other great seafood there too!!
Can't wait. Found pics on cruiseclues of the food there....looks YUMMIE........................:D :D

I tried it on the Glory in April, mushy fish--I didn't like it at all. I went when we embarked and never went back. It was very disapointing, I expected to like it.........I guess I may have to try again on Triumph.

I tried it on the Glory in April, mushy fish--I didn't like it at all. I went when we embarked and never went back. It was very disapointing, I expected to like it.........I guess I may have to try again on Triumph.

No-Triumph.

Thanks I was refering to the fish and chip restaurant. Was not sure if the Legend had it or not but if it is conquest only than I guess it is back to the pizza bar:rolleyes:

Thanks I was refering to the fish and chip restaurant. Was not sure if the Legend had it or not but if it is conquest only than I guess it is back to the pizza bar:rolleyes:

Steak sandwiches from the grill are an acceptable alternative. ;)

Would anyone happen to know what else they serve at Fish & Chips? I've heard they have many great items and would love to know what is offered.

Sorry, I didn't see this!! On the Conquest class, they have a dedicated place that serves fish and chips, octopus, ceviche, Ahi tuna, Calamari, Bouillabaisse, fried oysters... and I can't remember what else. There is a very decent selection! Plus, the Conquest Class also has a dedicated Sushi place too! YUM!

Sorry, I didn't see this!! On the Conquest class, they have a dedicated place that serves fish and chips, octopus, ceviche, Ahi tuna, Calamari, Bouillabaisse, fried oysters... and I can't remember what else. There is a very decent selection! Plus, the Conquest Class also has a dedicated Sushi place too! YUM!

You're speaking of 'Sur Mer' on the Panorama Deck, just above Restaurant Cezanne.

NOW CUT IT OUT! YOUR MAKING ME HUNGRY!!!

;)

Talking of Fish "N Chips, one name comes to mind:

Harry Ramsden's

I remember visiting the original location in the Leeds area, England.

All served the proper British way, newspaper and all!

Can someone tell me which ships are considered "Conquest" Class that would have the fish and chips. Is it a seperate restaurant, or do they serve them in the buffett line?

Thanks.

Conquest, Glory, Valor, Liberty, Freedom... (I think that is all of them...)

It is served up the stairs from the buffet...

Archived