Fish and Chips

Conquest, Glory, Valor, Liberty, Freedom... (I think that is all of them...)

It is served up the stairs from the buffet...

Up the back stairs. The front stairs lead to the supper club.

Just trying to help.

Up the back stairs. The front stairs lead to the supper club.

Just trying to help.

Hi, our friend who is coming with us cant manage any stairs, is their an elevator to get up there? She is on a walker and even one step is too much for her. She wants fish and chips too.

Hi, our friend who is coming with us cant manage any stairs, is their an elevator to get up there? She is on a walker and even one step is too much for her. She wants fish and chips too.

This is not a sit down restaurant... you go up, go through the line and get what you want, and go back down the stairs... it would be much easier for someone to just get hers for her and bring it back down for her.

There is but you have to go the long way around, take any elevator that goes to the panorama deck and enter by the back doors which around by where the opening for the aft pool is.

ETA, on second thought, what Lucy said (however there is tables and chairs up there).

The forward and mid-ship elevator banks go to deck 10 (Panorama). Unfortunately the aft elevators do not, and they are the ones adjacent to Sur Mer. The easiest way to go is to take the mid-ship elevators to 10 and, as duck said, follow the exterior deck back to the entrance.

Thank you all for the responses. Are the fish and chips served daily, or just once or twice during the voyage.

Thanks.

On the Conquest class, it is open daily... there are limited hours, check your capers.

Sorry, I didn't see this!! On the Conquest class, they have a dedicated place that serves fish and chips, octopus, ceviche, Ahi tuna, Calamari, Bouillabaisse, fried oysters... and I can't remember what else. There is a very decent selection! Plus, the Conquest Class also has a dedicated Sushi place too! YUM!

Can't wait! Fish every day for me. =)

The forward and mid-ship elevator banks go to deck 10 (Panorama). Unfortunately the aft elevators do not, and they are the ones adjacent to Sur Mer. The easiest way to go is to take the mid-ship elevators to 10 and, as duck said, follow the exterior deck back to the entrance.

thanks .... as long as there is a way up there for her. Otherwise, it would be me trapsing up and down those stairs carrying everything to the two other cruisers.

This is not a sit down restaurant... you go up, go through the line and get what you want, and go back down the stairs... it would be much easier for someone to just get hers for her and bring it back down for her.

Oh thanks :(

Im the only non mobility challenged person of the 3 of us. That's what I was afraid of. Me going up and down the stairs for all 3 of us. My sister's friend is coming on the walker, plus my sister has balance problems (she recently fell and broke her wrist and now in theraphy 3 times a week which isnt going well). So you know which one of the 3 of us is going up and down the stairs to get this stuff.

Besides, I have a feeling our friend would want to see the menu herself so she needs to get up there, I dont know her that well or her tastes, except that she expressed an interest in the fish place.

Oh thanks :(

Im the only non mobility challenged person of the 3 of us. That's what I was afraid of. Me going up and down the stairs for all 3 of us. My sister's friend is coming on the walker, plus my sister has balance problems (she recently fell and broke her wrist and now in theraphy 3 times a week which isnt going well). So you know which one of the 3 of us is going up and down the stairs to get this stuff.

Besides, I have a feeling our friend would want to see the menu herself so she needs to get up there, I dont know her that well or her tastes, except that she expressed an interest in the fish place.

Just take a tray... they put the fish and chips in a bowl, you can fit food for 3 people on one tray... Why not just print out the menu (it's the same on all ships) and give it to her. She is going to have to make some concessions or your cruise is going to be pretty miserable. I can't see why giving them a menu and having them tell you what they want, would be so difficult for them... the menu doesn't change and only has about 7 things on it.

Does anyone know if they have it on Spirit Class ships (Miracle)?

No they don't have a fish & chips I spent new years on it. Sorry

I'm going on Freedom for NY this year and I believe this ship has one.

No they don't have a fish & chips I spent new years on it. Sorry

I'm going on Freedom for NY this year and I believe this ship has one.

Yep, sure does... In fact, here's Freedom's menu

SurMerreduced.jpg

Hungry yet???

[quote name='firefly333']Oh thanks :(

Besides, I have a feeling our friend would want to see the menu herself so she needs to get up there, I dont know her that well or her tastes, except that she expressed an interest in the fish place.[/quote]

While we were on the Conquest last year they did have tables chairs at sur mer... so if she can get up there you do not have to carry the food all the way back down the stairs.

Archived