Crown Intern'l Cafe - Do they charge?

afcj1

I've read so many posts and have seen pictures of all the goodies that the Intern'l Cafe offers, so they they charge a fee :confused: I know that it's where you get the specialty coffees, that you can either buy a card for or pay for individually.

Thanks.

I've read so many posts and have seen pictures of all the goodies that the Intern'l Cafe offers, so they they charge a fee :confused: I know that it's where you get the specialty coffees, that you can either buy a card for or pay for individually.

Thanks.

They charge for specialty coffees and a very few other things such as fondue , chocolate covered strawberries, and tapas....I went there 2xs a day for lots of "goodies" and the only thing i ever paid for was coffee!

Around 5pm the tapas are laid out and the sandwiches removed. The tapas are charged for and are good value. Prior to 5pm most of the food is free except gelato and the other things mentioned in the previous post. So you can gorge yourself on paninis, salads, pastries and cream cakes.

Yes, they bake them all day long although I never did try one, every time that I went for a chocolate chip, they had other types (Peanut butter, oatmeal etc.) so I will have to just go back again for another cruise!

Is this where I will find those fresh chocolate chip cookies I keep reading about?

Yes!They also have white chocolate macadamia nut(my fav) some days and you must try the chocolate croissants!

Laura

Yes!They also have white chocolate macadamia nut(my fav) some days and you must try the chocolate croissants!

Laura

Oh darn - I have only just recovered from my chocolate croissant addiction issues and you go and mention then!!

Around 5pm the tapas are laid out and the sandwiches removed. The tapas are charged for and are good value. Prior to 5pm most of the food is free except gelato and the other things mentioned in the previous post. So you can gorge yourself on paninis, salads, pastries and cream cakes.

I must say that the shrimp salad and the gelato are the best. Even after eating lunch, DH and I had to have a gelato. We finally figured out that 1 gelato a day (3 scoops), was enough to share. We were trying to make sure that we didn't have to exit the ship wearing a toga, fashioned from a sheet.

Archived