Question of Luggage

gzusnme

I always lock my luggage with the colored cable ties before handing it off to the porters at the dock. That way, I'll know if someone opened my bags.

I use them when flying and boarding the ship. Once on board, I just snip them off and have others for the return trip home - it's inexpensive and a good way to keep track of whether or not your luggage has been opened!

To snip them off, I put a nail clipper in an outside zipper pocket of the checked baggage. Makes it really easy!

Hope this helps! :)

I always lock my luggage with the colored cable ties before handing it off to the porters at the dock. That way, I'll know if someone opened my bags.

I use them when flying and boarding the ship. Once on board, I just snip them off and have others for the return trip home - it's inexpensive and a good way to keep track of whether or not your luggage has been opened!

To snip them off, I put a nail clipper in an outside zipper pocket of the checked baggage. Makes it really easy!

Hope this helps! :)

Ditto! :)

We have started to use locks, TSA, particularly from the time we drop off our luggage and it arrives in our cabin and from the time we pack our luggage and reclaim it on the dock. In fact, many of the cruise lines encourage the use of locks.

You can get TSA locks almost anywhere but we have found very reasonable prices at Target, Walmart and even Home Depot.

Keith

Always keep your bags locked!!! It doesn't have to be a TSA lock--the cruiselines don't have keys, since they're not affiliated with TSA at all!!!! But LOCK THOSE BAGS!!!!!!!!!

The reason I would go TSA so that they can also be used on the airlines. I realize that only the USA TSA people have the keys but still think it's good to go with TSA locks for that reason.

Keith

Archived