The color of the Water.....

sail7seas

S7S-

I used to make that jello for the kids, and it was such a pretty blue till it hit their tongues!:eek: I guess some things are better seen and not tasted!!!!

I am with you on the cruise dependency, we have been home a month with my boys and I again have become a human taxi! It's 100 days till our next cruise and I want to start packing!!!! I am hoping the urge dies down a bit next week when the boys go back to school!!!!:eek:

P.S. Vicar- On S7S's Maasdam we could order all the Suites open and have one heck of a travelling cocktail party with RevNeal at the lead!!!:cool:

S7S ...

I'll do my best to pull in as much lobster as you like, so long as we can use the Lido deck pool for carving up old Bessie. :D (anyone who is curious about the reference should check out the Blender thread). :D

Hey, Golfgrl1911, thank you and you're VERY welcome! If you would like to see more photos of HMC, you can click the link below in my signature. I got some really photos of the island on my Volendam Wayfarer Cruise in 2002.

As for Sept 25 ... I don't think it's going to arrive. I've got SO MUCH to do between now and then that I don't think I'm going to make it!!!!!!! :D However, it really won't be long, now, before you'll be boarding on the East coast and I'll be boarding on the West Coast. I'll remember to check the fleet board in the Atrium and ID the Zuiderdam's location. You do the same for me ... ok? :D I'll be posting a travel-log from the Zaandam during this cruise, so you can even follow m on this board. :)

Blue Jello!!!!!! :eek:

Somehow the thought of eating anything 'blue' turns me off! Apart from 'blue cheese', which isn't really blue, can't think of anything else edible that's blue.

Just a thought - could I tint my goldfish bowl!!!!!!!!!

Somehow the thought of eating anything 'blue' turns me off! Apart from 'blue cheese', which isn't really blue, can't think of anything else edible that's blue.

How about blueberries?!? Aside from that, I'm not fond of blue food, or drink! It doesn't feel natural, like when the green and purple ketchup came out, I couldn't bring myself to try that either.

Localady

Now that sounds like a heck of a coctail party. *LOL*

REV

I will be at the ready on the Lido , chainsaw in hand , just cattleprod old Bessie on over and place your order :)

S7S,

You think the green ketchup is gross? you have to see the purple. GFs son (hes 6) begged us for it when it came out. In honesty it tastes like regular ketchup. Its just the fact of this purple goo all over your burger and fries :)

The darndest image came to mind when it was mentioned that S7S would be in the Penthouse Suite.

I saw Eva Gabor in the beginning of Green Acres singing "I just adore a Penthouse view, Dahling I love you but give me Park Avenue" *LOL*

:) :) :)

Go to your room, Vicar.....you bad boy!!! SmileyRevolving.gif

I sure did enjoy the Penthouse on Rotterdam in March though!! That is some very pretty cabin!!! HUGE!!! We sure could have a few great parties in that room!!

S7S-

Was hoping that you and DH might have reserved the Penthouse for the Veendammers 11/26/05 cruise. Granted it wouldn't be on "your" ship, but it sure looks and is laid out very simularly! What a party we could have!!!:eek: :cool:

I truly do hope to sail in a suite one of these days , I guess just to say I did :)

like I said though for me, outside of the bigger cabin and maybe a small percentage of the perks it would be wasted on me.

In Las Vegas we had the High Roller suite and outside of the hors douves trays and fully stocked bar every day, and the comped tickets for the hottest shows in town. We just didn't use all that many of the ammenities.

I mean the suite was gorgeous and they treated you like a king, but thats just me.

HOWEVER if the suite means more room for a wild and crazy CC party, then count me in *LOL*

I sure did enjoy the Penthouse on Rotterdam in March though!! That is some very pretty cabin!!! HUGE!!! We sure could have a few great parties in that room!!
When we sailed the Rotterdam, we had tablemates in 7001. Had a very nice pre-dinner party, and the captain dropped in to chat for a while. I couldn't believe all that room! And the decor ... oy vey!

It is a beautiful cabin, isn't it Jim? We were in 7002 (portside) and it was a treat.

Did you see the bathroom off of the bedroom? Or did you just use the guest powder room? The tub in the large bath and the circular shower, double sinks, separate room for the commode......it is great!!

My DH really loved the dining room table and preferred having our breakfast there rather than on the veranda. We always love eating outside in our regular "S" but he was so comfortable at that table, he loved it.

Archived