Cartagena Pictures.

closetocruising

Thanks for the pictures.

We are on Princess through the canal in December. Really looking forward to Cartegena. Have stopped there twice (2003 and 2013), and really liked the port. What did you do in Cartegena--ship excursion, own arrangements? Couldn't help noticing the picture with the sloth--I have one of me with a sloth in Cartegena going back to 2003.

We are also stopping at Puntarenas (Costa Rica), San Juan del Sur (Nicaragua), Puerto Quetzal (Guatemala) and Huatulco (Mexico). Did you stop at any of those ports? If so, do you have any recommendations on what to do in them?

• 2 weeks later...

We are going on the Island 11/3 same places as JFF50 and we can't figure out if it is ok to travel by our selves or need to have tour guides we have booked charlie soto in costa rica but have not been able to find much else about other stops Can anyone help on this?

We just got one of the local taxi tours at the dock and went into Antigua it was $150. for 1-4 people.

Our driver took us to the sites in Antigua & we stopped for lunch in town.

It is about 1 hr away so plan accordingly

thanks for the info on Guatemala we got a price from Go With Gus Tours and it is $110 per person for 6 hours I think that is a little pricey so I am trying to see if we need to do his tour or if we can take a taxi tour you were helpful.

thanks for the info on Guatemala we got a price from Go With Gus Tours and it is $110 per person for 6 hours I think that is a little pricey so I am trying to see if we need to do his tour or if we can take a taxi tour you were helpful.

DH took a photo of the sign for tours outside the tourist building

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2961031270101934561wXnoOE

Archived