Online check-in question...

DumDumDugan

Just noticed that they say you should do the online check-in at least 30 days before you sail. Well, we sail on the 25th of August and I can't possibly do it before I get home tonight and have our passports in front of me.

Anyone know if it's completely pointless now, with a mere 25 days to go? And if it is, how badly have I blown it? Hate to think I doomed us to extra waiting in line!

Thanks.

Dugan

Just noticed that they say you should do the online check-in at least 30 days before you sail. Well, we sail on the 25th of August and I can't possibly do it before I get home tonight and have our passports in front of me.

Anyone know if it's completely pointless now, with a mere 25 days to go? And if it is, how badly have I blown it? Hate to think I doomed us to extra waiting in line!

You could try doing the on-line form tonight, but often the paper-form check-in lines are shorter than the on-line lines! :)

Also, since you often don't go straight from the check-in station to the gangway without an additional wait, the time spent there doesn't really matter much.

Fill in and bring the paper form with you so you're ready either way.

Always filled out the forms on line.:) Always waited in line at check-in:(

The lines were never tooooooooo long, though sometimes the computer is down so you have to go through everything again. So as advized above, fill out on line, bring along a printed copy and to pass the short wait time.:)

According to the "Know before you go" booklet that you receive with your documents, it says that you should complete the on-line check in form at least 72 hours before departure. I just finalized my online form.......we leave this weekend.

The last couple of cruises I waited till about 2 weeks prior to the cruise and had no problems at all. I more than likely will not do the September one till mid August or at least till we have been assigned a cabin number. You will be just fine:)

Archived