Cost for Alcoholic Beverages

It depends on what brand you put in your drink. On the Jewel last week a Grey Goose martini was $8.50 plus a 15% gratuity. And it was a BIG drink, easily a double, so I thought it was quite a bargain - the same drink in a nice bar here would be at least $10-12.

The house brands run $5.00 or so plus tip & it goes up from there.

If you don't order "top-shelf" liquor, then the cost is about what you'd pay on land. Maybe, $5.50 or so (plus tip). If you're ordering, say, Belvedere or Grey Goose (sorry, I only know Vodka!!!) then add a couple bucks more.

The drinks are pretty strong, so you get your money's worth!

The drink of the day (and most other mixed drinks) are $5.95 with a souvenir glass and $4.75 without the souvenir glass. My husband ordered a few Long Island Ice Teas for $4.75 - they could've knocked a buzzard off a ***** wagon! :D (The bar tender who made them said it was the captain's favorite - and he liked the STRONG!) Beer isn't much cheaper than that (sorry, I cannot remember the exact price). Hope this helps!

Archived