Returning to same ports

travgurl

I've been to Cozumel more times than I can count. I love Chankanaab Park for snorkeling. Usually at Calica/Pdc, I stay on the ship and enjoy quiet time, I've been there so many times.

We love the Eastern so we have been to St Thomas and St Marteen several times. We love the people and the beaches.

But I have to say we enjoy the ship so much that to us any port is just a bonus so it doesn't matter where we go.

Dianne

By the time we complete our Dec 8th Holiday cruise, we will have been to Cozumel 5 times in the past 14 months alone (not counting all the other times)

Any other port, this may be a problem. But we love Cozumel....so it is not a problem for us.

Was on the Legend last September did the Eastern - San Juan, St. Thomas, Tortola.

Going the Miracle 10/10/07 going to - San Juan, St. Thomas Tortola:D .

We will be going to Saphire beach instead of Coki in St. Thomas just to see something new. We intend to take the skyride also to see the view. I think it is called Paradise point. We are going to the exact same beach in Tortola as it was one of the best days we have ever had on vacation.

I went to Bermuda twice on different lines. Both times went to Horseshoe beach and the crystal caves:o .

Why mess with a good thing?

I'm doing the Eastern Caribbean for the 3rd time next January...I love St Maarten. I always try a different excursion to every repeat port and I always seem to have a blast. I much prefer Eastern over Western, but next time I will be trying Southern or Alaska.

We love E. caribbean, so we have been to St. Thomas and St. Marteen several times. We did try something different in St. Thomas this last time, we went to Trunk Bay in St. Johns. We will definately go back to Trunk Bay, it was better that Mageans Bay. St. Marteen we always go to Orient Bay, and will always go there.

I dont mind returning to ports that Ive visited.

I even have done the same itinary more than once.

I just love being on a cruise.

I dont really care where its going.

:D :) :cool:

I AGREE,,,,,,I love cruising....

I don't care where the ship is going............

I am doing a back to back on the

CELEBRATION,going to Key West and Nassau.........

I like being on the ship.........

When the ship docks,I get off and do alittle

shopping and walking around,,then get back on the ship......

A cruise is the best vacation..........

HAPPY CRUISING.................

I AGREE,,,,,,I love cruising....

I don't care where the ship is going............

I am doing a back to back on the

CELEBRATION,going to Key West and Nassau.........

I like being on the ship.........

When the ship docks,I get off and do alittle

shopping and walking around,,then get back on the ship......

A cruise is the best vacation..........

HAPPY CRUISING.................

I too dont mind just staying on the ship in port days.

KeyWest would be the exception, I love that quirky little town.

But, if I ever get back to Nassau, believe me, I wont even be setting foot on the dock. (not my favorite)

Because the time in port is always so brief, I love going back ot places I have been. Who can see and do everything in part of one day? Of couse I love seeing new places as well, but me thinks it will be quite some time before I have maxed out on any port.

We have cruised out of San Juan 3 times and will do it again no doubt. Although we are cruising the Western Caribbean this time, we almost went back to the Southern Caribbean again. Love St Martin, St Lucia and St Thomas.

Yes - we have been to many ports more that once.

When we return to port we try to do something that we did not get to do before. If we shopped last time then we try to take a tour and vice versa. Sometimes we just hang out on our own and sometimes we do something more organized.

But each time we are at a port we always wish we had more time - so we make a note of what we think we missed and we try to pick it up the next time we visit.

How many people actually return to ports that they have been to before and maybe do the same excursion? Considering going on the Valor in Feb. returning to two of the same ports we saw in July.

I usually do that but on newer ships. I said I wasn't going back to the Mexican Riviera as I have done that a few times now and guess what, the Splendor is going down there, so off I go again :D

Fred

I am planning my 2nd cruise for December 2007. I went to Freeport and Nassau on the Celebration last June. I want to go to the same ports but I did everything there was to do on the ship and was a little bored the last night. I guess it would not be smart to do the same ship again. However I liked that I only had to travel 1 1/2 hour to the port.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hey if you like the port who cares if ur there more then once!!! I been to thomas and st martin and barbados all more then 2wice... I LOVE IT THERE.. and would love to return to bring a first timer there =)... beautiful!!

Archived