Venice to Barcelona Kids/Teen program

ny2ca73

Does anyone know what time and on what day of the Millie Venice to Barcelona itinerary they have the first kids/teen program get-together? We are trying to plan our first two days in Venice but don't want to miss the meeting. Thanks.

When we were on the 6/18 Venice-Barcelona sailing, the get together was on the first day. I cannot remember exactly when, but when I get home I can look it up in my notes.

When we were on the 6/18 Venice-Barcelona sailing, the get together was on the first day. I cannot remember exactly when, but when I get home I can look it up in my notes.

Thanks, I'd appreciate it...It will help in figuring out when to go back to the ship on that first day, and how to plan bedtime to try to avoid jetlag.

Straight from the Kids Club Newsletter for the first day of the cruise in Venice:

11:00am Embarkation

2:00-5:00pm Open House at the Fun Factory

Bring your parents and discover the play room. See waht our program has in sotre for you and fill out the registration forms.

7:00-10:00pm Welcome Aboard Invitation

Parents, join us to meet the entire youth team and learn valuable information about how our youth program works.

7:00pm (10-12 yr olds) Meet Your New Friends @ The Ocean Cafe

8:00pm (10-12 yr olds) Mummy Wrap at the Ocean Cafe

8:30pm (10-12 yr olds) First Scavenger Hunt

9:30pm (10-12 yr olds) Late Night Snack and Card Games

10:00pm-1:00am (10-12 yr olds) X-Club Slumber Party ($6/hr/child fee)

10:00pm (13-17 yr olds) Teens Mix and Mingle @ Extreme Lounge on Deck 11

Come and meet your fellow teens from all around the world and find out the exciting activities we have planned for you this cruise.

10:30pm (13-17 yr olds) Carnevale di Venezia (Poolside)

11:30pm (13-17 yr olds) Bigger & Better @ Extreme Lounge

12:30am (13-17 yr olds) Capture the Flag

Thank you so much--I don't know if we'll be able to keep up with that teen schedule after an 18 hour flight, but we'll give it our best. Did many of the teens show up for the 12:30 AM activity?? I think we'll be out cold. Thanks again.

My daughter said that about 20 teens showed up for the capture the flag event at 12:30am but it quickly degenerated into everyone just standing there talking to one another. We had already done 3 nights in Venice before boarding so we got the jet lag and time zone change adjustments out of the way by then.

To be honest with you, I wasn't thrilled with the idea that the teen activities that night starting at 10pm when you are trying to plan an early rise the following day to see more of Venice.....

Archived