tomc is causing trouble again

happy cruzer

Isn't that strange that someone can have a name so close to our own TomC?

But I was curious by the posts on the Oceania board so I read the review (thanks, Hammybee:) ) ... I found this part interesting:

It was obvious that the ratio of passengers to dining seats, including all dining venues, was low on the seating side. The main dining room where most evening meals were eaten was overcrowded every night. Not once were we seated on arrival at the maitre d's desk. It was usually a 15 to 20 minute wait and on one evening it was 50 minutes

Gee, if they can't get it right on Oceania where it's all they do, how are they going to get it right on HAL?:D

I went over there with swords flashing, horses neighing and dragons breathing fire. This tclarkin will wish he had never, innocently or not, ever self-assigned those four letters.

I won't even get into what I did to his wife, but I assume giggling is an indication of consent.

Now I have to continue packing. There are only 5 months, 3 weeks and 2 days left.

I don't understand how the "usurper tomc" was able to use the same name as you.....unless he actually isn't a member of Cruise Critic. Can anyone just go into the cruise review site and do a review?.....or do you have to be a member and sign in?

It seems strange to me that there could be two active members in CC with the same user name.

Apparently, according to someone on that board, you can use any name you want on a review. I sent a note to the board's hosts asking about it.

There be only one tomc and I be him. May the Avenging Angel strike down all pretenders and smite them with the sword of smite. May they find cockroaches at their daughters' weddings. May snakes arise in their toilets and bite their rear ends.

Apparently, according to someone on that board, you can use any name you want on a review. I sent a note to the board's hosts asking about it.
Maaaaaaybe the guy just didn't know that he was supposed to put in his "screen" member name. :confused:

Archived