Excited fpr Mariner

Read the reviews and that got me hyped up! As a Princess Cruiser I chose Mariner because we wanted to do Disney and also try something new. I need some new menues and shoes so lets see. Change can be a good thing!

Read the reviews and that got me hyped up! As a Princess Cruiser I chose Mariner because we wanted to do Disney and also try something new. I need some new menues and shoes so lets see. Change can be a good thing!

Having done both lines myself, I think you will enjoy the Mariner. We were on Princess in April and I found the staff to be a bit unfriendly. When we were on the Mariner 18 months ago it just seemed more fun.

we are on mariner also, in Sept. Thinking about doing the whole Disney thing ourselves. Although...we may do Universal instead...disney is overrated and priced that way too!

Last year did Disney and Universal. We had a wonderful time in Universal but did not enjoy Disney as well. Seemed like everyone in Disney was rude. People were using empty baby strollers as weapons to cut lines. The employees of the park were not very helpful. The park was dirty.

Universal on the other hand, was the way Disney started out. Anyway, just thought I'd chime in 'cause we were so disappointed in Disney.

As someone pointed out to me once. The ship is not "in" Orlando. I live here and would have noticed it on my drive to work!:D :p Seriously though I hope you have a great stay in Orlando. We love living here, hot and humid as it is. The close drive to Port is a big reason we cruise so much ourselves. Make time to walk around Downtown Disney too. As a local I enjoy taking my son to the Lego store. The place is fun and free to visit(other than the stuff you wind up buying of coarse).:)

Archived