Enchantment -- should I change room

Hi everyone - -I know this subject has been discussed before --- but I need some advice. We have a balcony room deck 7 book for enchantment oct 2007. I just realized it is not in the new section. We're really not too picky about room issues -- but do you think I should try to switch to a room in the new section, or is the difference not worth the effort. thanks!!

I think the "new" rooms have shower doors rather than shower curtains......other than that no difference I know of.....you will LOVE the Enchantment whether you have a new or old room........

As I have been able to find out, there is no difference between the new cabins and the old cabins but their age. When we were on the Enchantment about three weeks ago the captain stated there was no difference other than the shower curtains had been replaced by doors in the new section but have read on these boards that some still have the old style curtains. I would not change cabins at all, just go and have a good time.

Tim

Hello

We were just on the Enchantment recently, and had rooms 7106, 08, and 10, which were not the "newer" rooms. However, 7106, and 08 had doors in the shower, and 7110 had curtains. Don't know why, but all we could think of was that sooner or later all of the rooms (not just the ones in the newly, stretched area of the ship) will have doors instead of curtains.

The rooms were fine, with or without curtains! LOL Have a great trip, we loved it:)

• 3 weeks later...

Doesnt matter....what matters is you're on the EN!! And like some have said NOT all new cabins have the new shower doors...........some still have curtains...........so enjoy what you have!! Have fun!

Hi everyone - -I know this subject has been discussed before --- but I need some advice. We have a balcony room deck 7 book for enchantment oct 2007. I just realized it is not in the new section. We're really not too picky about room issues -- but do you think I should try to switch to a room in the new section, or is the difference not worth the effort. thanks!!

Hey what day in Oct? we are on Oct 18

can't wait.

We were in a balcony cabin pre-stretch and a inside cabin post stretch (our first inside after 10 cruises) we are scheduled 10/8 in the exact inside cabin we were in last Nov. Yes it is a new cabin and yes it has a shower door instead of a curtain. Other than the shower door there is no reason at all to concern yourself with getting a new cabin, IMO. Unless you must have a shower door not a curtain, don't worry about it.

We adore the larger ships, but, this ship is really great. Although this is the ship that started it all (the cruise obsession) for us and it was already a great ship, the expansion added many really desirable features. Pick any cabin "old" or "new", just sail on her and you will be happy!!

On another thread, they said the new cabins were 68-82 (hope so as I have one of those). I don't care about shower curtain vs door, but I figured the carpet, and furniture would be newer, ie better shape. I have yet to see the newer decor on any pics, and I have looked. Have seen the newer bedding which, I understand, is throughout the ship. Anyone know of any pics for the "stretched" cabins?

Archived