drinks on cruise

codyboy

Hi and GM We are still debating whether we should get soda pass or not it just two of us. What i want to know is has anyone taste ice tea on cruise? how is it? do they have flavors , or just straight one kind. Does it have sweet or unsweet or both? Also just a thought I ask do they have crystal light lemonde or just old fashing kind?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Most all beverages on Carnival are comp; exception being soft drinks and alcoholic.

Iced tea is served unsweetened. Obviously, they don't know we love our Southern Sw'tea.:D I've never seen flavored tea, except at "Tea Time" on sea day afternoons.

I believe the lemonade on Carnival is MinuteMaid, and can be gotten from dispensers on Lido Deck, along w/other comp beverages.

Yes, it does help if we know which cruiseline.:)

Here is information on an Unlimited Soda Card that I found on Royal Caribbean's web site. If you are not big soda drinkers I would not spend the money on two cards (one card per person, no sharing of card).

"This package entitles guests 18 years of age and older to unlimited consumption of fountain sodas (no cans) and juices at all bars and lounges, Windjammer, Main Dining Room and Private Destinations (CocoCay and Labadee®).

This package is available for purchase on the day of embarkation at all bars and lounges and may be charged to your SeaPass account. After this package has been purchased, a sticker will be placed on your boarding card allowing you to consume fountain sodas (no cans) and juices throughout your cruise. A complimentary Coca Cola souvenir cup is included as part of the package.

Juices that are included in this package are orange juice, grapefruit juice, pineapple juice and cranberry juice. Please note that juices are always complimentary at Breakfast.

The cost of the package is $6.00 per person, per day, and is applicable to the total days of the cruise vacation. A 15% gratuity charge will be added.

Please note: The fountain soda and juice package is only available for the total amount of days of the cruise and prices are subject to change without notice. "

My sister and I bought a soda card on our last cruise and lost money on it. This time we plan on bringing single serve drink mixes. Then at night we will refill our water bottle, mix the flavored drink we think we might want the next day and then will place it in the refrigerator over night so it will be cold the next day.

The ice tea on Carnival and Norwegian wasn't to bad is you added sugar and lemon. The lemonade tasted like powdered lemonade (what else can you say) and the fruit punch wasn't too bad. The cans of soft drinks averaged anywhere from $1.50-$2.00 so if you drink one at noon and one at night you are only looking at only $3.00 to $4.00 at day.

s.gif

we are going on Freedom of the Seas. I am a cocktail person, I am crystal light person, I like light drinks. Soda pass, seems like money gone into the toilet nearly first day from reading all of you expereineces.....sigh..... clear bottle sound good to me....:rolleyes: :D :)

You can buy sodas by the can--they are $1.50 per, so it won't break the bank. There's PLENTY of other stuff to drink--including BEER!!!!! Bring some of those crystal light packets and add it to the water, if you like flavored stuff.

You really have to drink TONS of soda everyday to get your money's worth--and it's not good for you to do that, healthwise!

Archived