Can I make a 11:00 flight from MCO

darshan

Delta has changed all of our flights, and they have given us an 11:00 flight out of MCO. Is that doable? We have a car rented thru Avis, but will need to shuttle to pick it up.

I am really bummed because we were supposed to fly out at 5:30 and do the VIP of Canaveral.

Oh well, any input would be great.

Thanks

What time are you scheduled to debark? An 11:00 flight might be cutting it close since you will have to drive about an hour to get to the airport. Figure in time to turn in your rental car, get shuttled to the main terminal, and get through security...I don't know. Maybe recent cruisers will come in and give your their experience.

Since Delta changed your flight time can you get a different flight and time? The 11:00 is not realistic since you need to be there at least 90 minutes before making it 9:30 and be at car rental by 9 a.m. That would mean getting off ship like at 7 ish. I would not even attempt it. Call Delta and see what they will do since they changed it and minutes count with this. Maybe you can see your VIP of Canaveral after all.

I've had several different airlines change flight times on me and they have always waived all fees for me to change to a flight that I wanted. Call Delta, explaiin the situation and I'm sure they will work it our for you as long as flights are not full.

Archived