Pacific Sun

rockie

I have just received a brochure advertising the Sun for next winter season here. As in the ads and beside the cruise cam for the Star, the livery is all white. In real life the livery on the Star IS NOT!!!!! Is the Sun all white or the usual blue and white livery. Why do they advertise them as all white if they are not. I can't understand this at all.

They are going to go white in the future, hence the advertising. I wonder if they might do the Star now it is going into drydock.

I doubt very much that they would repaint the Star seeing it has been sold. I think they will spend as little money on it as they can!

Cheers,

Charmain:)

I'm guessing they'll re-paint the Sun (and maybe the Star) to the new all white livery when the Dawn arrives for her re-paint and re-fit too. Looking forward to seeing the ladies all in white. As much as I like the blue & yellow I think it is getting a little tired.

This was on the P&O website today...

Mr Brown said P&O Cruises’ name would appear on the side of the ship, along with the ship’s name.

P&O Cruises' two other ships - the 46,000-ton Pacific Sun and the 35,000-ton Pacific Star - would be repainted with the new livery during the ships’ scheduled dry docks in 2008, he said.

The new look will be incorporated into P&O Cruises’ marketing and advertising activity from this month, including the cruise line’s new 2007-08 program brochure, which will be released late April.

Mr Brown said P&O Cruises’ name would appear on the side of the ship, along with the ship’s name.

P&O Cruises' two other ships - the 46,000-ton Pacific Sun and the 35,000-ton Pacific Star - would be repainted with the new livery during the ships’ scheduled dry docks in 2008, he said.

The new look will be incorporated into P&O Cruises’ marketing and advertising activity from this month, including the cruise line’s new 2007-08 program brochure, which will be released late April.

This was on the P&O website today...

Carlz,

This is still true for Pacific Sun, but not for the Star. This was announced on the P&O site on the 13th April, before they had announced plans to sell Pacific Star. She will get her next paint scheme from her new owners.

Cheers

Geoff

Carlz,

This is still true for Pacific Sun, but not for the Star. This was announced on the P&O site on the 13th April, before they had announced plans to sell Pacific Star. She will get her next paint scheme from her new owners.

Cheers

Geoff

sure I agree...I think this just explains why the brochures came out that way

Archived