S.S.Oceanlover...question for you

wernew2cruising

Congratulations. Deck 5 is better than deck 2. Not as far to go to get the free sodas and FOOD!

Now you can stop worrying about the room assignment and focus on worrying about other stuff.:D

Bill

This is really sad but I was hoping to get Deck 1!!!! But not as far to secret deck 7 area! I think this is where I will be with a book, A LOT!!:D

Are you ready for your trip? I have a Question about your door decorations...do you print them from your regular printer on regular size paper and then just tape them to your door?

Cindy

This is really sad but I was hoping to get Deck 1!!!! But not as far to secret deck 7 area! I think this is where I will be with a book, A LOT!!:D

Are you ready for your trip? I have a Question about your door decorations...do you print them from your regular printer on regular size paper and then just tape them to your door?

Cindy

Why would you want to get deck 1?

I print them out on magnet paper. I got 5 sheets at Office Depot last year. It is about $2-$3 a sheet. I print it on paper first to make sure it prints correctly so I don't waste the sheet of magnet paper.

There is a link below with 5 designs that can be personalized. Of course the Western ones wouldn't work for you but could be changed.

http://www.cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com/doorsigns.html

Bill

Why would you want to get deck 1?

I print them out on magnet paper. I got 5 sheets at Office Depot last year. It is about $2-$3 a sheet. I print it on paper first to make sure it prints correctly so I don't waste the sheet of magnet paper.

There is a link below with 5 designs that can be personalized. Of course the Western ones wouldn't work for you but could be changed.

http://www.cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com/doorsigns.html

Bill

Deck 1....to say I swam with the fish! LOL...just kidding..first off at ports! First back to room after ports. Just to say I did!

Thanks for the tips about the signs. Do people do more than 1 sign?

Cindy

• 2 weeks later...
Deck 1....to say I swam with the fish! LOL...just kidding..first off at ports! First back to room after ports. Just to say I did!

Thanks for the tips about the signs. Do people do more than 1 sign?

Cindy

Cindy,

Don't know if you've seen it yet but here is a picture of whats on the other side of the secret door on deck 7.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1569992#9

Bill

Archived