S.S.Oceanlover...question for you

wernew2cruising

So if you don't do pirate night, is it just casual wear then? No shorts though, right? Does Disney have 1 or 2 formal nights?

On pirate night I just wear dockers and a polo shirt. NO shorts.:)

As far as I can tell DCL has 1 formal night. I am taking a suit and a sportscoat and dress shirt for our night at Palo.

Leaving the tux home til Princess in February.

Bill

According to the website, Palo has no availability. Wonder what my chances will be of getting in there for supper?

Ours had no availability since I paid my cruise off. I check a couple times a day and Friday there was an opening for the first night at 6:30pm.

As for my countdown clock. I am online enough so I had better make good use of all that time.:D

Bill

I guess I need to start checking more frequently. Do you know, is the first night Animators? Actually, thinking about it, I guess not everyone will have the same thing first night, will they? I am confused on how this works... And the first time at animators is the only time they do the color thing, is that right?

I guess I need to start checking more frequently. Do you know, is the first night Animators? Actually, thinking about it, I guess not everyone will have the same thing first night, will they? I am confused on how this works... And the first time at animators is the only time they do the color thing, is that right?

I have no idea how the rotation stuff works. All I know is my wife wanted to go there once and that was the only time we could get. If I can get something else when I get onboard I may cancel the one for the first night.

Bill

I read on another board that brunch is better than supper. But the poster said to do both...I wonder why.:confused: so i have been hoping for brunch on a sea day..yeah right!!! Animators is suppose to be really cool. I am really looking forward to seeing for myself.

you really are like me, and never sleep and live on the computer, LOL.

I read on another board that brunch is better than supper. But the poster said to do both...I wonder why.:confused: so i have been hoping for brunch on a sea day..yeah right!!! Animators is suppose to be really cool. I am really looking forward to seeing for myself.

you really are like me, and never sleep and live on the computer, LOL.

On the other board they rave about brunch. I don't know why either. lol

I'll have plenty of time to sleep when i stop breathing.;)

Saw Animators last year. I would take a couple bites and check the walls. lol

Bill

Hey Bill,

I just checked my reservation and guess what??????

NOTHING!!!!!

mine too.:( I did some checking today and nobody on the Magic 9./1 or the Wonder 9/2 cruises have assignments or tix yet. Disney is usually on top of things. I hope the holdup is just them trying to upgrade me to the Disney suite!:D

Bill

mine too.:( I did some checking today and nobody on the Magic 9./1 or the Wonder 9/2 cruises have assignments or tix yet. Disney is usually on top of things. I hope the holdup is just them trying to upgrade me to the Disney suite!:D

Bill

I am sure that is EXACTLY what it is! :rolleyes: And mine is...hmmm let me see....what empty crew cabin is available! :eek: LOL

deck #2 aft! That's the best I had hoped for. Just wanted the split bathroom and got it. Happy camper here:)

Bill

Keep your fingers crossed for us. Although, i really don't care. I really would like to be on Deck 1. Oceanview would be way cool. But honestly, I really don't care.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Bill....

Well we got our room assignment today!!! We are on Deck 5...cat 11!

Cindy

Congratulations. Deck 5 is better than deck 2. Not as far to go to get the free sodas and FOOD!

Now you can stop worrying about the room assignment and focus on worrying about other stuff.:D

Bill

Archived