cruise transfers vs own transportation - Port Canaveral

zippnby

Does anyone know how much the carnival transfer is from port Canaveral back to MCO?

We are coming in the day before and are going to hire a mini bus (we are a group of 30), to take us from the airport to our hotel. But I was wondering what carnival charges for the one way transfer. I am trying to see what's the best way to go.

Carnival transfer or contract with the mini bus company to take us back???

Does anyone have a service that they recommend?

Thanks in Advance

I have never taken Carnival transfers, but I have read a lot of posts regarding them. If it were me I would hire my own transportation (after having checked out the company thoroughly). My guess is that your charge on your own will be less or at least close to the Carnival charge.

One way car rentals are usually very cheap because there is always somebody on the other end wanting to return. I think we used Budget, you will only need about $3 gas to top off the tank and you should not have to pay more than $25/30 for the rental.

Im pretty sure the Carnival transfer is in the $70 range. That may be round trip. Hiring a bus would be less expensive. There are links and suggestions in the Port Canaveral threats.

That would be a r/t transfer, breaking down to $35 per person for the one way trip. For close to $1,000., I would think it would be cheaper to contract with the mini bus service you are using to get to the port.

Archived