Keep checking your booking prices.

Hypo

I just found a price reduction for our Voyager 3/2/2008 sailing.

We saved $100.00/pp from our booking price on a JS. $200.00 total savings, every little bit helps.:D

Hypo

There was a inside reduction in January 08 I noticed as well. Darned if I didnt book another overlapping cruise.....and its gone way up or Id switch it to another date.

There is now one date starting from $609, I think its January 20, 2008, so other categories too might be down. I didnt look close since I cant go that date.

Ill need 2 more credits to get to platinum, then Ill look more at those balconies and JSs.

Well, on the other end of the spectrum.... our cruise went up 100.00 pp since I booked it.

Glad I booked when I did!:D

I know what you mean, Our 10/07/07 Freedom JS has gone up $400.00/pp since we booked. But the Voyager has gone down $100.00/pp. Like I said book early ,and keep checking the prices.

Definitely keep checking, I am on Jewel of the Sea's 9/24 trip, a month after I booked it the prices for the outside cabins came down $350. per person. Now the ocean view cabins are sold out and the balconies are out of site. I was hoping that the balconies would come down a bit so we switch but it did not.

Archived