What has happened to Jan. 25/08 Maasdam Panama Canal?

luvcruisn'

I just checked the internet discount sites and Holland America's site, and now there are no cabins available on this cruise. Last week, several cabins in different categories were still available. Anyone have any idea what has happened? I tried searching for groups but only found a small one going on the cruise.

Hmm... I checked HAL's website yesterday for this cruise and the were plently of cabins available as of noon, Saturday. The suites and verandahs were taken, but many others were still available. I'd check with HAL on Monday to see what's up.

I just checked the internet discount sites and Holland America's site' date=' and now there are no cabins available on this cruise. Last week, several cabins in different categories were still available. Anyone have any idea what has happened? I tried searching for groups but only found a small one going on the cruise.[/quote']

You had me worrying for a little while since I'm booked on that cruise. Expecting the dredded message from my T/A: "We regret to inform you that your January 28, 2008 cruise aboard the Maasdam has been cancelled as the ship has been chartered by Dyslexis International...". However, I just checked and the cruise shows lots of cabins still available.

I checked a little while ago on HAL's website, and the different categories for this cruise were now showing availability. I went back just now to check on dining times, and the system is down again - once you've found a cruise, the cabin categories don't come up. There is a note at the top of that page saying "system temporarily unavailable." I was worried that a huge group had chartered the ship. The first message that I saw yesterday said "no cabins available." That was why I got so worried about a charter.

Archived