Cabin number confirmed - but deck "to be assigned"?

P0077mhg

It must be a computer glitch since on HAL ships there is only ever one cabin of a given number on a given ship.

If you have a cabin number and find it on the deck plan that will show you the location... You cannot have that cabin number but be somewhere else since that is the only cabin with that number.

Sounds like a computer glitch to me. :confused: :eek: :confused:

It's more likely to be a "human" glitch. Someone may have substituted category field with deck which could incorrectly reassign the categories and cabin numbers. Computers almost never have glitches, but they are easily confused by errant human code writers.

BTW - some cruise lines, Princess for example, repeat cabin numbers and designate the deck with an alpha prefix. That's not likely for this error though. Just thought I'd mention it.:p

I once tried to convince my daughter and her friend that they "Shuffle the decks" in the Horton Plaza Parking lot in San Diego. I couldn't find our car even though I very carefully tried to retrace our steps on returning to the car. I swear we finally found it on a different level?!!!?

Archived