Latitudes check in

iKarenE

This will be my 2nd NCL cruise so it looks like I will be entitled to the latitudes priority check in. Is it really worth it and also my daughter will be traveling with us who is not yet a lattitudes member, will they allow her to come with us or will she have to go in the "other" line?

This will be my 2nd NCL cruise so it looks like I will be entitled to the latitudes priority check in. Is it really worth it and also my daughter will be traveling with us who is not yet a lattitudes member, will they allow her to come with us or will she have to go in the "other" line?

First they will bring the VIP's (Penthouses) thru and then the Latitudes and then everyone else. There will be plenty of Latitudes Members. The Dawn is a VERY popular ship for Latitudes. About 500-600 per cruise.

And yes, you Will Be able to bring your daughter with your Thur the Latitudes Line.

If you get to the pier early, do the early-check in. When they start the Latitudes boarding you just have to go thru the X-ray machines and onto the ship.

If you arrive after boarding has started, just join the Latitudes line and then go thru the X-ray and then check in. It goes fast.

Happy Cruising,

Monty

On our last Dawn cruise ( Jan.07) we arrived at the pier around 11:30am and the lines were very very long just to get to the waiting area. There was a delay and the ship came in a little late. Lattitudes was filled so they would not allow us in that section. When boarding began they would not allow us to join in the lattitudes line..we had to wait in line, standing, for over two hours.

Moral of the story, either get there very early to secure a spot in the lattitudes section, and a seat, or get there late and not have to wait in any lines.

Good luck!

Archived