Blood Power on Paradise?

Karshrimp

Yeah, if I heard it once, I heard it 100 times that they were going to the Liberty after being on the Conquest. I wonder what happened too?

Oh well, I will just have to force myself to have a good time on the Liberty next Janaury without Blood Power! ;)

• 6 years later...
To all their fans:

BLOOD POWER BAND IS ON THE CARNIVAL PARADISE UNTIL APRIL 2014:)

Awesome! When I sailed the Paradise last summer the guys told me that Carnival was cutting back on the Filipino cover bands. I put in a word for them with the Captain (who came out each evening to hear them play) The cruise director, John Heald and the CEO of CCL. The guys said that they wanted to go to the West close to be closer to home. They did get renewed but back to the Paradise.

Awesome! When I sailed the Paradise last summer the guys told me that Carnival was cutting back on the Filipino cover bands. I put in a word for them with the Captain (who came out each evening to hear them play) The cruise director, John Heald and the CEO of CCL. The guys said that they wanted to go to the West close to be closer to home. They did get renewed but back to the Paradise.

Dont think the capt has any say in the entertainment dept. Wish they would put them on the larger ships.

Edited by golfadj

Dont think the capt has any say in the entertainment dept. Wish they would put them on the larger ships.

I was on the Magic Dec 15th sailing. It had a Filipino cover band. I think they recently added it because there wasn't one on board my May sailing on the Magic.