Sapphire Princess - Stateroom C312

Efrain

I realize this might be a pretty stupid question this early in my posting career but has anybody who has sailed the Sapphire stayed in stateroom C312? We are booked on our first cruise and are doing it big time by sailing the Australia/New Zealand itinerary. Did we make a good selection with this stateroom?

Great location and great balcony, you will have a blast. Enjoy!! :D

Thank you for the encouragement. I'm sure we will enjoy ourselves although I'm not really looking to the flights over and back.

I realize this might be a pretty stupid question this early in my posting career but has anybody who has sailed the Sapphire stayed in stateroom C312? We are booked on our first cruise and are doing it big time by sailing the Australia/New Zealand itinerary. Did we make a good selection with this stateroom?

Hey, that's our cabin on the Australian/New Zealand itinerary. Hope it's not the same date otherwise that cabin will be rather crowded.:D

Yes you made a good selection. Those balconies are huge and are 1/2 covered.

Hey, that's our cabin on the Australian/New Zealand itinerary. Hope it's not the same date otherwise that cabin will be rather crowded.:D

Yes you made a good selection. Those balconies are huge and are 1/2 covered.

Actually we are sailing from Sydney on 02-26-08. When are you booked?

Actually we are sailing from Sydney on 02-26-08. When are you booked?

Congratulations on your first cruise. Ours is Feb 2. See my signature below. Coincidentally, I also know the couple that will be in that cabin on the Feb. 14 Auckland-Sydney cruise. They're getting off as your getting on.

Congratulations on your first cruise. Ours is Feb 2. See my signature below. Coincidentally, I also know the couple that will be in that cabin on the Feb. 14 Auckland-Sydney cruise. They're getting off as your getting on.

Wow, talk about a small world. Who is it that's sailing the itinerary just before us? Be interesting to see if we could connect all the occupants of C312 for a whole year, but I'm willing to bet few of them subscribe to these boards.

Archived