Mah Jongg

m4hami

Did anyone see any Mah Jongg sets aboard the Azamara Journey? We are going on it for a 16 night transatlantic cruise in April 2008 and it would be nice if they had the sets and players too:) .

Did anyone see any Mah Jongg sets aboard the Azamara Journey? We are going on it for a 16 night transatlantic cruise in April 2008 and it would be nice if they had the sets and players too:) .

We are travelling on the same transatlantic with another couple. All four of us play MahJong and we are bringing a set. Sometimes the men would rather not play so maybe we can all play together.

Elayne:rolleyes:

Ilene,

Will keep the information.

We live about 1 1/2 hours from you - maybe we can meet somewhere half way for lunch before the cruise.

Why don't you come post on the roll call - I'm lonely over there. I have six cruises booked and the Journey has 6 posts - the others are quite lively - one has almost 6000 posts. Not sure what the matter is. Maybe it is not selling well.

Elayne

Mringenoldus:

My wife and I are on the 10/6 cruise. I think I've corresponded with you re the meting of our group at 11am Sunday in the COVA CAFE. My wife plays MAH JONGG but hasn't played in years and does not have a current card. However she is interested in participating in a game.

Elayne,

Did you go on the Zenith in Jan. of this year? They had sets and I got them to post a day for playing. About 10 women showed up and we played for the 10 day cruise. I thought there was a woman named Elayne.

Sure, we would like to meet before the cruise. Where do you live?

CruCon has an introductory cruise on the Azamara Quest. It's a 2 night out of Miami to Coco Cay and back to get passengers acquainted with the line.

We are going on back to back cruises on the 27th of October on Liberty of the Seas and Freedom of the Seas a day later. The Quest is on the 24th of October and I have my agent working on getting a place overnight before the Liberty and after the Quest.

Elayne,

Sure, we would like to meet before the cruise. Where do you live?

CruCon has an introductory cruise on the Azamara Quest. It's a 2 night out of Miami to Coco Cay and back to get passengers acquainted with the line.

Ilene,

Bring your MahJong card on the two day Azamara Quest cruise - guess who is going - me! It looked like a fun thing and my husband agreed so I just booked it.

Elayne

P.S. - No I wasn't on the Zenith - some ships have MahJong sets, some don't - we have run into situations on some ships that have sets, selfish people take them back to their room. So, when ever we can we bring our own.

Elayne :p :) :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived