Discount after final payment question...

Sleddogs

Wouldn't you know that I made final payment last week on my upcoming Crown Princess cruise and guess what comes in the mail today? A letter with a discount code to apply toward a Princess Caribbean cruise.

Is it too late to get a discount code applied? I plan to call my TA on Monday but would appreciate any feedback.

Thank you!

Denise "Sleddogs"

Wouldn't you know that I made final payment last week on my upcoming Crown Princess cruise and guess what comes in the mail today? A letter with a discount code to apply toward a Princess Caribbean cruise.

Is it too late to get a discount code applied? I plan to call my TA on Monday but would appreciate any feedback.

Thank you!

Denise "Sleddogs"

Read the fine print. Does it say for new bookings only, etc? If not, see what your TA can do. Many times the rates drop after final payment because people cancell. OBC would be nice. Good luck! :)

I know we ususally pay our Travel Agency at least 10-15 days before the actual due date to Princess. (They collect it earlier then the # of day required by Princess.) If that is the same with yours, you may still have time to use it. Check with your TA

My guess is that since you paid in full, you are done. It wouldn't hurt to have your TA ask Princess anyway. Nothing to lose! :)

Nothing to lose for sure, we got a reduction after final payment on our last cruise on the CB. The worse thing they can say is no. In our case Princess met us halfway with the reduction and added a small on-board credit too.

Archived