Wohoo, just booked our 5th cruise......Liberty here we come our 1st 9a wrap

bubbles1209

We're sooooooo excited can't ya tell:D :D We just booked our first 9a wrap-balcony wohoooooooooooooo:D Cruise number 5 we're on our way, wohoooooooo:D Lookout Liberty we're on our way.........again

Chiming in on the enthusiasm, we have the same room (opposite side) in December. :D Booked it more than a year in advance and the anticipation growing every week. :cool:

Hey Gone Cruising? Got any pics of the inside of the cabin?

Ry

Well, mine is not from actually having a 9A wrap but peeking at one!

We were in an 8B extended balcony on Triumph right next door to the 9A. When we boarded, I peeked inside and told my husband that next time we go for a suite, we will be going for a 9A wrap instead! Loved it!

Have a great time!

You know, the only bad thing with a 9A is "once you go aft wrap, you never go back." :D

We had one on the Victory. My daughter and I figured out that we could fit 24 people shoulder to shoulder at our balcony railing. I will do all I can to make sure we get one on our next cruise.

ENJOY!

You know, the only bad thing with a 9A is "once you go aft wrap, you never go back." :D

We had one on the Victory. My daughter and I figured out that we could fit 24 people shoulder to shoulder at our balcony railing. I will do all I can to make sure we get one on our next cruise.

ENJOY!

Your right :D We had a 9A on the Glory for Christmas and have booked 9A's ever since. Even if they are not aft cabins we love them and have them booked on each cruise we take.

I can't wait, we also peeked at one on Liberty. We had an aft balcony, and on the last day the room next to us was a 9a and the people who had been there all week had already left, so I peeked in at how the room was set up and went out on the balcony real quick, told myself then one day, hopefully one day. That day's coming!:D Next summer!:D :D

Chiming in on the enthusiasm, we have the same room (opposite side) in December. :D Booked it more than a year in advance and the anticipation growing every week. :cool:

Hey Gone Cruising? Got any pics of the inside of the cabin?

Ry

080.jpg?t=1187564344

Here's a panorama that kind of didn't fit to well together,

cabinpanorama.jpg?t=1187564207

We're sooooooo excited can't ya tell:D :D We just booked our first 9a wrap-balcony wohoooooooooooooo:D Cruise number 5 we're on our way, wohoooooooo:D Lookout Liberty we're on our way.........again

Congrats! Now you have a couple cruises booked that you can look forward to!

Payd:)

We have a 9a on the Liberty on 9/15/7. (room 8448) I will post a full review with pictures when we get back.

I can't waittttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Can't wait for those pics take good care of our cabin:D Take cabin pics for me ok?..balcony too of course:p

Also, let us know if there are any noise issues from the pool deck above

Do all Carnival ships have the wrap?

I think it's the Destiny, Triumph, Victory,and I know the Conquest, Glory, Valor, Liberty and the Freedom have them. I think that the Spirit, Pride, Legend and the Miracle have them, but on those ships I think the wraps are suites.

I know if I'm mistaken someone will straighten me out.:o :p

Oh my goodness Bubbles - you are on a roll!! Congrats!! Remeber when you were a newbie?? No more - now you are an expert. Good for you!!:)

Oh my goodness Bubbles - you are on a roll!! Congrats!! Remeber when you were a newbie?? No more - now you are an expert. Good for you!!:)

Wasn't I terrible? I worried about everything and I do mean everything:o Now I just don't worry, and be happy. I'm definitely hooked, and that's not a bad thing:D

Archived