Anyone use Goltour in San Paulo?

dabear

We are looking for a tour for a day in San Paulo with pick up at our ship and drop off earrly evening at the airport and someone suggested Goltour who is listed in Fodors. Anyone use them and can tell of their experience? Their price quoted was less than the ship tour and others, but we don't want to gamble.

We are looking for a tour for a day in San Paulo with pick up at our ship and drop off earrly evening at the airport and someone suggested Goltour who is listed in Fodors. Anyone use them and can tell of their experience? Their price quoted was less than the ship tour and others, but we don't want to gamble.

I'd be interested in what you discover as well. We are sailing on 2-2-08 for Carnaval on RCCL's Splendour and when we return on 2-10 we have all day to spend in Sao Paulo. Our flight doesn't leave until after midnight so we would be interested as well.

I'd be interested in what you discover as well. We are sailing on 2-2-08 for Carnaval on RCCL's Splendour and when we return on 2-10 we have all day to spend in Sao Paulo. Our flight doesn't leave until after midnight so we would be interested as well.

I hope RCL are taking note of the commens on these boards. There will be hundreds of people in this situation, as long haul return air flights out of Brazil are nearly always during the night. Surely they will organize some excursions with airport drop off !!

;)

Azamara has posted an all day tour with drop off at the airport for $190pp. Since it probably would be a large bus tour, our experience to avoid delays for stragglers etc is to try and book independently with just us or a small group so that we can customize it, see more etc and occasionally for less cost than the cruiseline. Goltour has quoted me a less price but I also want to be sure it's a good operator. Hoping someone can help us. I may also post this on trip advisor.

I hope RCL are taking note of the commens on these boards. There will be hundreds of people in this situation, as long haul return air flights out of Brazil are nearly always during the night. Surely they will organize some excursions with airport drop off !!

;)

I feel relatively certain they will offer something too. What I also think is that a private operator is worth checking into as well. What I found for Rio is that I can do twice as much for half the price and move at our pace with a private tour.

Thanks for the input.

Archived