Bringing my 2 lovely kids on my cruise

Payd

My children started cruising when they were toddlers and I highly recommend it. There are those who will say, "they're too young to remember it" but I remember and have great memories. For me cruising isn't about getting drunk and stupid but getting out and enjoying all the world has to offer in an inexpensive manner! it's great for families.

Just got off the Ecstasy Monday. Took my 3 year old daughter and she LOVED it. I think the staff love it too. Alot of them have children at home that they haven't seen in a while and they give alot of extra attention to the little ones and help make their cruise even better. I was really worried about taking her because she can be a handful at times but their was so much going on she didn't have time to be bad. lol I say take them.

This sounds like my dd. She's almost 4 and has been on 3 cruises. Also been to Walt Disney World 3 times but she always talks about the cruises. When we ask "which place would you rather go to?" She always picks a cruise ship.

Now that she loves it so much we couldn't imagine going without her. I'd feel too guilty' date=' but that's just us.[/quote']

My kids are the same DS is 4 (almost 5) and this will be his 4th, DS is 3 and it will be her 3rd. She was 'onboard' when DS took his first but I don't think that counts. :D

Well, I haven't had them pick between DW/DL and a cruise yet....not sure which they'd pick. :) We live in the NW so DW isn't all that convenient, but we did go last December and are hoping to go again in a couple of years. We went to DL in April and are looking at going again this February only doing the whole So. California thing (Seaworld, Legoland etc...).

My kids are the same DS is 4 (almost 5) and this will be his 4th, DS is 3 and it will be her 3rd. She was 'onboard' when DS took his first but I don't think that counts. :D

Well, I haven't had them pick between DW/DL and a cruise yet....not sure which they'd pick. :) We live in the NW so DW isn't all that convenient, but we did go last December and are hoping to go again in a couple of years. We went to DL in April and are looking at going again this February only doing the whole So. California thing (Seaworld, Legoland etc...).

We went to Disney World for the first time as a family this year. The kids had a great time, but they said they prefer going on cruises. They said they'd like to go back "in 3 or 4 years" - which is a long time to 6 and 8 year old kids, but that was their conclusion. We try to cruise once or twice a year, and they always enjoy every minute of it (except the muster drill). We wouldn't even consider going on a cruise without them.

Archived