NCL and Fine Art of Cruising Are Crooks

212cruiser

Kinda of strange that this topic died for a while and then one poster who has 10 total posts posts 10 in about 12 hours in this one thread.

I am sure that there are some issues but I wonder what they really amount to? The person who resurrected this thread suggests using a different auction company but if you read on the carnival boards you find lots of complaints about them too.

The real lesson to be learned here is don't buy anything on the ship that you cannot carry with you , and if you buy art off the ship in port pay with a credit card and have the merchandise shipped directly to you.

Word out is NCL in in deep trouble and can't pay bills, stocks are down...etc.

Where did you get this information? I see the references above, but none of them talk about "deep trouble" and "can't pay bills". Perhaps I am not reading between the lines, which isn't a good idea anyway. I wouldn't want to ass-u-me anything.

Kinda of strange that this topic died for a while and then one poster who has 10 total posts posts 10 in about 12 hours in this one thread.

I'm not usually one to assume that someone's a troll, but notice how this person steps in, makes a bunch of wild accusations, stirs the pot but good, and never comes back? Has all the marks of a troll to me.

I am not here to make false accusations or disturb the flow of the topic!! I work long hours and do not have the luxury to respond to your replies on the same day -- I do not even reply to my emails on the same day most of the times! It's my first time on a public forum and just figured out the subscription notification thing as I am not used to it yet. As I mentioned in my early post, I am glad I found this forum so I can express my anger with NCL and my horrible experience on the Jewel. What is wrong with that?:confused:

I'm not usually one to assume that someone's a troll, but notice how this person steps in, makes a bunch of wild accusations, stirs the pot but good, and never comes back? Has all the marks of a troll to me.

I am not here to make false accusations or disturb the flow of the topic!! I work long hours and do not have the luxury to respond to your replies on the same day. It's my first time on a forum and just figured out the subscription notification thing. As I mentioned in my early post, I am glad I found this forum so I can express my anger with NCL and my horrible experience on the Jewel.

I am not here to make false accusations or disturb the flow of the topic!! I work long hours and do not have the luxury to respond to your replies on the same day -- I do not even reply to my emails on the same day most of the times! It's my first time on a public forum and just figured out the subscription notification thing as I am not used to it yet. As I mentioned in my early post, I am glad I found this forum so I can express my anger with NCL and my horrible experience on the Jewel. What is wrong with that?:confused:

I think there's a BIG difference between reasonably explaining that one had a problem, and making libelous accusations against a business. If you had simply come on here and said, "Gee, I had this horrible thing happen to me, here's all the trouble I went through, and I hope nobody else has to live through this!" that would have been one thing. But to go out and try to dig up what you think to be "dirt" against NCL and string that all together into a chain of libel is quite another. I would have had more sympathy for you if you simply stuck to the suggested former approach.

And no, I'm not an NCL cheerleader. ;)

Ok here is why I feel this way about NCl:

1- My wife and I got sick on the cruise "mild food poisining"

2- Got overbilled for the doctor visit onboard although we bought insurance.

3- The toilet in the room flooded twice.

4- My bag was missing for 2 hours in the port.

5- The art I bought never came on time and had to go thru hours of phone calls to resolve it. The art was a birthday gift and never came on time of course.

and the list goes on - no time to get into details but i will on the weekend. thanks.

Ok here is why I feel this way about NCl:

1- My wife and I got sick on the cruise "mild food poisining"

2- Got overbilled for the doctor visit onboard although we bought insurance.

3- The toilet in the room flooded twice.

4- My bag was missing for 2 hours in the port.

5- The art I bought never came on time and had to go thru hours of phone calls to resolve it. The art was a birthday gift and never came on time of course.

and the list goes on - no time to get into details but i will on the weekend. thanks.

NOW I have a lot more sympathy for you! It sounds like it was a really crappy time -- no pun intended. I'm so sorry you had all this stuff happen to you. It sounds like the problem with FAoC is just one of many bad things, and happened to bear the brunt of your anger for a disappointing cruise experience. Did I get that right?

I'm sorry you had such a disappointing experience.

Archived