Leaving in the morning, need quick answer!!

I have everything planned down to my outfits for our cruise. I forgot one thing and I am in a time crunch. I need to know of a great seafood restaraunt in Tampa. It needs to serve hard shell crab, be near downtown, and if anyway possible have a great water view. We like elegant but it doesn't have to be 4 star. Would love a romantic place that you might even be able to sit outside to see the water.

Any suggestions?

We spent several days in Tampa a couple of years ago and we enjoyed the a great seafood restaraunt at the pier where the cruise ships come in and out of, howver I cannot rememebr the name...the crab was yummy!

You could walk from Downtown to the trolley area at the civic center...or just take a taxi. We were at the Marriot Residence Inn Downtown.

I am assuming, you know what that means, and possibly incorrectly that you are staying at a hotel the night before the cruise or you wouldn't be thinking of a restaurant. Ask the Concierge at your hotel and if there isn't one, ask at the front desk. The "locals" know everything.

Enjoy your cruise.

Archived