Mariner of the Seas "Around the Horn" cruises announced...

Ella2

They are:

January 4, 2009

15-Night Port Canaveral to Rio de Janeiro

January 19, 2009

15-Night Around the Horn

February 3, 2009

16-Night South America to Los Angeles

Or...do the whole thing! ;)

46-Night Around the Horn! That sailing is offering a reduced deposit of $1,350 per person and a $500 onboard credit.

Sorry if this has already been posted, didn't see it on the first two pages.

Ella2

Where did you pull up this information from??? I am most certainly interested, especially the one that departs from Ft. Lauderdale (I'm a south florida gal) - and this is exactly the timeframe we were thinking about doing South America.

Thanks,

...must be a TA announcement...it sure isn't on the RCCL website!!!:confused:

Hi Eileen and Jim.........Yes, TA's are getting the preliminary facts and figures. Bookings are suppose to open on Monday.............but we sure have heard that before.

Yes, it is a promotional update from RCCL that TAs get.

Just to give more details on the specific ports and pricing, as listed (keep in mind the pricing does not include government taxes or fees, and is based on double occupancy):

15-Night Port Canaveral to Rio De Janeiro, 1/4/09

Port Canaveral; Coco Cay; St. Maarten; St. Kitts; Barbados; Salvador De Bahia, Brazil; Rio De Janeiro

Prices starting from $1499 per person

15-Night Around the Horn, 1/19/09

Rio De Janeiro; Montevidio, Uruguay; Buenos Aries (overnight); Cape Horn; Ushuaia, Argentina; Straits of Magellan; Chilean Fjords; Valpairaso, Chile

Prices starting from $1799 per person

16-Night South America to Los Angeles, 2/3/09

Valpairaso, Chile; Arica, Chile; Lima (Callao), Peru; Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica; Acapulco; Cabo San Lucas; Los Angeles

Prices starting from $1399 per person

46-Night Around the Horn

Same itinerary as above, obviously

Prices start from:

$4697 inside stateroom

$5597 oceanview stateroom

$6897 balcony stateroom

$13,497 deluxe suite

Hope that helps some who are lucky enough to start planning to do this! :)

Edited to add: Fitz, I know you have a thread going on this but didn't see any details at the time I first posted this. ;)

Yes, it is a promotional update from RCCL that TAs get.

Just to give more details on the specific ports and pricing, as listed (keep in mind the pricing does not include government taxes or fees, and is based on double occupancy):

Port Canaveral; Coco Cay; St. Maarten; St. Kitts; Barbados; Salvador De Bahia, Brazil; Rio De Janeiro

Prices starting from $1499 per person

15-Night Around the Horn, 1/19/09

Rio De Janeiro; Montevidio, Uruguay; Buenos Aries (overnight); Cape Horn; Ushuaia, Argentina; Straits of Magellan; Chilean Fjords; Valpairaso, Chile

Prices starting from $1799 per person

16-Night South America to Los Angeles, 2/3/09

Valpairaso, Chile; Arica, Chile; Lima (Callao), Peru; Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica; Acapulco; Cabo San Lucas; Los Angeles

Prices starting from $1399 per person

46-Night Around the Horn

Same itinerary as above, obviously

Prices start from:

$4697 inside stateroom

$5597 oceanview stateroom

$6897 balcony stateroom

$13,497 deluxe suite

Hope that helps some who are lucky enough to start planning to do this! :)

Edited to add: Fitz, I know you have a thread going on this but didn't see any details at the time I first posted this. ;)

Ella, go check out our thread...............all the details have been posted all day.

That pricing is actually suprisingly cheap for a balcony for 46 nights only $7k?

That is PER PERSON, based on double occupancy as stated in the cruises listed above that one. Not so inexpensive, but not out of line with similar-length cruises on other cruise lines. :)

That is PER PERSON, based on double occupancy as stated in the cruises listed above that one. Not so inexpensive, but not out of line with similar-length cruises on other cruise lines. :)

Ella, other EXCELLENT sources have assured us that the ship is departing from MIAMI, not from Port Canaveral. I know because my TA checked and was told that I cannot stay on from Port Canaveral to Miami. (I'm already booked on the Mariner's final Florida-based cruise, the New Year's cruise.)

WOW! Can you just imagine being on a 46-NIGHT cruise??? I'm pretty sure that's what heaven feels like! :)

Lol.....minus the $$ and alot more hard work...hehe

All joking aside....Man that would be awesome to go on the whole journey....whew 46 days...that must be what rich and not have to work feels like....it would take me years to get that kind of vacation time but then again where I work you can only acru (sp) like three weeks and then they automatically pay it out to you...heheh Ill never get 46 days off in a row unless I am dead.....:eek: :rolleyes: :p

Katie

Ella, other EXCELLENT sources have assured us that the ship is departing from MIAMI, not from Port Canaveral. I know because my TA checked and was told that I cannot stay on from Port Canaveral to Miami. (I'm already booked on the Mariner's final Florida-based cruise, the New Year's cruise.)

Well, I'm looking directly at the promotional flyer that was released to TAs yesterday, and the itineraries I posted above are exactly what they list.

I'm just passing along the information as it was sent out, I haven't called RCCL to verify anything. I would be surprised if they put out a promo flyer listing one itinerary and then change it shortly thereafter, but I suppose stranger things have happened.

Jumping back on this thread. Am listed to join you all for this wonderful cruise. Have been looking at the itineraries and think I will join you in Brazil. So can I still be part of the group if I only do 2 out of the 3 segments? :o

A good question for all you 2 week + long cruisers is how do you pack for, in my case, a 31 day long cruise. Wondering since I have an Alaska repo. and a 13 day Med. cruise set up for the rest of the year. Help!!!

Lisa

Archived