past passenger benefits

noslen3333

I know yall will give me the answer....Spent the last hour trying to find the different tier benefits for past carnival passengers. Can't find a thing. Have they done away with em??? I have 7 Carnival cruises under my belt and wanted to know how many more cruises until the next level and ..what do I get? Now...take this kindly....can yall tell me where to go?

Many, many thanks!!!

Here's something I posted awhile back that should answer your question:

First Carnival cruise: Red/white/blue Sail & Sign card. "Welcome to Carnival!"

Second through ninth cruises: Gold S&S card. "Welcome back to Carnival!" Past guest party on cruises of five nights or longer, and a ship's lapel pin.

Tenth and future cruises: Platinum S&S card. LOTS of nice perks. VIP boarding, chocolates delivered to cabin, your preference of dining assignment, comp laundry service, personalized stationery, and others I can't remember. It's NICE to be Platinum!:)

You're still a gold-level cruiser - you get a gold S&S card, a past guest party and ship's pin, and that's it (along with some crew members who will ask you about your past cruises when they see the gold card). At 10 cruises, you're Platinum - VIP check-in, guaranteed dinner seating, and some other perks - I've seen them listed on these boards, but didn't pay that much attention I'm afraid (I'm not there yet....:rolleyes: )

Well, maybe they'll know you sailed - their records only go back to 1995 or so. Before that to get credit you'll need to send them a copy of your Sign & Sail card, statement, or an embarkation photo showing ship & date, along with a photo ID.

Yup I put in my past guest info on the carnival site and it pulled up my last 2 cruises which were back in 1993 and 1995 so this will be my 3rd cruise. . not sure I will ever make it to 10 but I hope I can. I didn't give any info to my travel agent carnival just knows because they already have your information from previous cruises.

When you go on your tenth Carnival cruise you will get:

VIP check-in

Welcome letter with personalized stationary

Free gift (bag-one per stateroom)

Guaranteed dining times

Free laundry service

Free Canapes one night

Free Petite 4s one night

Priority tender boarding

VIP dis-embarkation

Plus you still get to go to the past-guest party.

Dave

I know yall will give me the answer....Spent the last hour trying to find the different tier benefits for past carnival passengers. Can't find a thing. Have they done away with em??? I have 7 Carnival cruises under my belt and wanted to know how many more cruises until the next level and ..what do I get? Now...take this kindly....can yall tell me where to go?

Many, many thanks!!!

Here's a link on the Carnival site:

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/static_templates/concierge.aspx

Have a great time!

Archived