Crown & Anchor Gift

On the Enchantment in July we recieved Navy Blue tote bags with the ships name on it. I have been on 3 cruises and have yet to recieve the pleather frame.

I have just returned from back to back AOS, 1st and 2nd cruise in one go, and I also got the blue tote bag. I also heard on here someone recently got a travel clock once...

I guess I'm the odd one out, I like the frame only because I put our formal picture taken on the cruise in the frame.

Just a nice souvenir.

d

I planned to do the same thing until I realized the frame I was given was for a different ship than the one I sailed on!

I always look forward to the little goodies, I dont care what they are...so far we have a supply of tote bags with various ships names and a few picture frames as well as the lovely post cards !

I just like getting suprises, so I am happy with what ever they leave.:D

I planned to do the same thing until I realized the frame I was given was for a different ship than the one I sailed on!

I've heard of that happening to people and they took it to the Purser's desk and have been given the correct frame. I have an extra Mariner? :rolleyes:

d

I've heard of that happening to people and they took it to the Purser's desk and have been given the correct frame. I have an extra Mariner? :rolleyes:

d

Thanks, I didn't even realize it until after I got home. I called them and was told what I got was what I got lol Haven't sailed Mariner, but thanks!

I don't have anything to trade for them but I'm decorating daughters room in a nautical theme. Royal Caribbean nautical that is, with pictures of my ships on the wall. If anyone has an extra pleather frame they'd like to get rid of email me at wolfcathorse at hotmail dot com. I can pay for shipping.

We got picture frames on our Serenade Feb. cruise and Adventure March cruise this year. We had gold status for C&A on those cruises but now are platimum. We really don't want more picture frames so are hoping to get something else as as we are going on Radiance in two weeks.

We gave one frame away to first time on RC couples we were travelling with on each of those two cruises. This time we are again travelling with the same couple we were on Serenade with so they are now gold C&A member.

Im glad I saw this thread because I had no idea that they give out gifts to C & A members...I never received a gift on my second RCI cruise....hopefully I will get one on the Navigator next year...:)

I always look forward to the little goodies, I dont care what they are...so far we have a supply of tote bags with various ships names and a few picture frames as well as the lovely post cards !

I just like getting suprises, so I am happy with what ever they leave.:D

I feel the same way. I'm happy receiving whatever goodies that C&A gives out.

Im glad I saw this thread because I had no idea that they give out gifts to C & A members...I never received a gift on my second RCI cruise....hopefully I will get one on the Navigator next year...:)

On my Monarch cruise last month we got zip! Nada!

Archived