Preferred Length of Cruise

AWED23

What length of Cruise do you prefer?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. What length of Cruise do you prefer?

• 1 Week
    • 10-15 days
    • 14-21 days
    • 21-35 days
    • Voyages 35+ days

We like cruises 14+ days. Seven days are fine too but now seem so short. Particularly if we are going to Europe or Asia we want to make it more worthwhile with more ports and better value on the air fare.

I would prefer to never work again and simply cruise to my last days

I'll 2nd that, you couldn't have put it any better. However, until we win the lottery and we can do what we prefer, we'll just have to stick with the 7 & 8 day cruises that our vacation time allows us.

I voted 10-15 days.

I never feel that a week is long enough but anything over 2 weeks (for me) is a bit too long.

I can pack enough clean undies and clothes for 2 weeks, but after that i'd have to fight the droves of people wanting to wash and I couldn't be bothered LOL!

Also, as much as I love cruising, i'm a real homebody and can't bear to be away for too long.

We like cruises 14+ days. Seven days are fine too but now seem so short. Particularly if we are going to Europe or Asia we want to make it more worthwhile with more ports and better value on the air fare.

I agree about the longer the better cruise, especially if you are having to use expensive airfare. My longest cruise has been 28 days. I was happy, but I also was ready to come home at that time. Maybe a couple of more days at sea. giggle!

Barb

Like Trvlgrl said, there's a difference between what I prefer and what I can afford, both in vacation days and on cost of cruise. I think I could be one of those people who could just get on a cruise and never get off. Right now, the best I can do is 10 - 14. I went on a 7 day last year, and it was waaaay to short for me. Takes me at least a couple days to unwind from work!

I picked 10-15days but I have not done a cruise over 11 days. I used to think it would get boring but Im beginning to change my mind. I'll have to try a longer one to see.

We are hopefully doing a Europe cruise next year. 14days+ will be nice.

I guess if there are lots of ports you need the cruise to be longer so you have some sea days to relax.

14+ days...

1st cruise 7 days...too short

2nd cruise 7 days ...way to short

3rd , 4th, 5th and now 6th , ...14 days...

when flying to and from..you have to figure one day there, one day back, and no time to enjoy..

being a Canadian, and our dollar is going good...we can do 14 for the same price as 7 now...and hopefully next year or so..we will do 21... ,

Archived