Serenade March 22, 2008--booking up crazy?

kkmonga

Just checked prices on our March 22 cruise on Serenade. No triples or quads left onboard! Glad we booked in July! Anyone have the inside scoop on a group traveling on that cruise? Many, Many cabins semed to have disappeared.

I realize they don't list all of the cabins on the site, but a search for 3 or 4 persons in a cabin came up empty. I am so glad we booked early. The last time I was on this ship, I found that there were very few children aboard, and that many passengers were European as well as locals (from Puerto Rico). I really enjoyed the blend of people on the ship. I've never cruised during Easter--it should be fun to see how they celebrate aboard ship.

I realize they don't list all of the cabins on the site, but a search for 3 or 4 persons in a cabin came up empty. I am so glad we booked early. The last time I was on this ship, I found that there were very few children aboard, and that many passengers were European as well as locals (from Puerto Rico). I really enjoyed the blend of people on the ship. I've never cruised during Easter--it should be fun to see how they celebrate aboard ship.

I've sailed on Easter several times. Sometimes there is an Easter egg hunt. There is usually a Catholic Mass. Other than that there is not much going on specifically for Easter. I believe it will coincidentally be Formal night for us on Easter Sunday which is nice. We will be docked in St. Thomas on Easter Sunday. I asked an acquaintance of mine who lives on St. Thomas if we can expect the stores to be open on Easter Sunday and he assures me that many of the stores by the pier and downtown will be open on Sunday morning till about 1:00p.m. prepared to separate us from our money! ;)

Just checked prices on our March 22 cruise on Serenade. No triples or quads left onboard! Glad we booked in July! Anyone have the inside scoop on a group traveling on that cruise? Many, Many cabins semed to have disappeared.

Word got out that EBQ and I will be stepping off Serenade from our sailing on that day and people just went nuts. I guess they want to get on and experience the vibe a ship has when we've just been on it for a week. Yeah, that's got to be it...

Word got out that EBQ and I will be stepping off Serenade from our sailing on that day and people just went nuts. I guess they want to get on and experience the vibe a ship has when we've just been on it for a week. Yeah, that's got to be it...

This was precisely why I booked for the week AFTER your cruise! ;)

Archived