Carnival Valor - E & W Caribbean Pics

Cracker Ken

I finally finished up my photo albums from my back to back Carnival Valor cruises back in April/May '07.

Follow this link to my page of photo albums and you will find an album each for the E and W itineraries. There are lots of pics there, so you might need a cup of coffee to get through them.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10957346@N07/sets/

I've got one separate album there with nothing but pics of Valor.

Enjoy.

Ken

I finally finished up my photo albums from my back to back Carnival Valor cruises back in April/May '07.

Follow this link to my page of photo albums and you will find an album each for the E and W itineraries. There are lots of pics there, so you might need a cup of coffee to get through them.

Enjoy.

Ken

Your photos are breathtaking. I have now come across someone who takes more than I do.....thanks for sharing. We will be enjoying the Eastern itinerary on the Valor 10/21/07...after seeing your pictures the anticipation just grows....:D

Thanks folks.

24acruz - Yes, I take a lot, that's for sure. On the back to back cruise where I took these pics, I think I brought back something like 1,400 pics. I usually clear my cards of unwanted pics each evening, so I know I took even more than that. I post a lot on my web page, but just the best representations. Even after culling out the redundant or bad pics, I've still got something like 850 of them left. It's a nice hobby, but I wish I had time to convert some of the pics to $$$.

Ken

Thank You for sharing your pictures. I have never seen such beautiful photos. Are you a professional photographer? Your mixture of colors,angles,as well as textures are absolutely exquisite. I have to come back to see more. I was also enjoying your Panama Canal photos. It brought back wonderful memories. :)

I had to add your link to my favorites, so that I can come back to look at them when I want to see some really pretty pictures. Thanks again.

Enjoy.

Ken

Why, thank you sir!! I really enjoyed the great pictures of the valor. You took excellent pics.

DH and I will be sailing on her in 35 days:D . I got a real feel of how she looks now.

Thanks again!!

Thanks for the compliments.

mainer208 - Isla Roatan is still relatively undeveloped, but it's going to be growing. It's a beautiful place. The colors of the sea along the barrier reef are outstanding. The foilage is lush and green. I took a ships tour to the more undeveloped end of the island. The trip stopped at a place for a native dance show by the locals, which was quite interesting. It also had a boat ride through the mangroves, which I didn't go on because the boats were quite small. I'm glad I didn't go, because several folks came back with white paint on the seat of their pants from the boat seats. The tour was nice though, with plenty of beautiful scenery and photo ops. I live for photo ops when on a cruise. The other end of Isla Roatan is more built up than the direction I went. They are developing resorts and such. The port doesn't have any facilities at this time, other than the pier. RCI has bought up a piece of land in front of the pier (you can see it cleared off in my pics) and they are going to develope a cruise center there. There's land for sale all over the island, and I'm afraid their way of life is going to change, big time.

INCHARGE - Thank you. No, I'm not a professional. I've been tempted to try and find a way of selling pics, but I'm too busy with my day job to get into it. It's just my hobby. As you can see, I try to avoid taking lots of pics of people, and I often wait to avoid them. I want to take pictures of places, not people, and show others the beautiful places I've been fortunate enough to visit. I love landscapes, and sunsets are something I hate to miss. Sunsets are like a box of chocolates - you never know what your gonna get.:)

Ken

Enjoy.

Ken

Ken those were amazing thank you so much for sharing!!!;)

Enjoy.

Ken

Thanks Ken,

As you can see in my sig, I will be on her in a couple of months. I also enjoyed your Grand Canyon photos. We were out there two years ago and I had over 400 pics. In and around GC. We drove from Phoenix and stayed in Flagstaff for a few days. Then to Tucson by way of Sedona etc. All beautiful territory. Lots of pics. To make a long story short I left my camera case in the rental car :eek: when we turned it in. Went back to check on it within the hour and was told that it was not in the car, :mad: Will not use that rental car co again, it starts with an H and has a Z in it. so no pretty pictures.

Seeing yours helped bring back some memories. :) Plan to go back next year and you can bet I hold on to my camera then. Again, thanks for sharing.

Luv's Crusin'

Archived