Mixed Soda's

mhugcat

If you buy the Soda card can you have coke one day and sprite the next or both on same day or do you have to choose one type of soda when you buy the card. :confused:

Thanks also I read somewhere it's $3.95 per day plus 15% grats is this still correct.

With a soda card you can have all you want of any flavor that they serve at any time. The cost is about 4 dollars per day, I don't remember exact numbers. I think you must buy the card on the first day of the cruise. They will give you a sticker for your cruise card and a cup to keep. You do not need to carry this cup around unless you want to.

With a soda card you can have all you want of any flavor that they serve at any time. The cost is about 4 dollars per day, I don't remember exact numbers. I think you must buy the card on the first day of the cruise. They will give you a sticker for your cruise card and a cup to keep. You do not need to carry this cup around unless you want to.
O.K. so I have a pretty large insulated mug sorta' thingy that I like to carry around. Will they fill this up if it's maybe 2 to 4 times the capacity of a regular class?

just a point to add re the coke card - my DD Emily, 16, enjoyed shirley temples on her coke card. they were happy to add a bit of grenadine to her sprite. another one of those small things that add up to a wonderful week's cruise.

Bob Laubach

Manassas, VA

One can also buy the coke card WITHOUT the insulated cup, which saves about $4. As I didn't like the cups anyway, nor wanted to carry it around, I took the savings. You just have to specifically ask for the "card only". If the server doesn't seem to follow, then pass and ask the next server until someone complies. I'm sure there won't be a shorage of offers on that day, lol!

(I haven't bought a coke card in 1.5 years, so could be old info, but doubt it.)

Archived